Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

Hopefully Bent is ready to prove a point and he's fit to play. I'd love to see

Bent

Gabby --- --- Benteke

Now that Gabbys fit, Benteke is on form and they should create chances for Bent. Andi is decent but doesn't have the same quality.

Oh the bent SOS is gathering momentum once again?

I take it if we get beat by Arsenal the negative nigel's scapegoat of the week will unfold from the usual suspects and will no doubt be calling for Lamberts head for not playing Darren Bent. I can see it now! :rolleyes:

How can Bent be on form if he isn't getting a chance and being left on the bench?

I was merely replyin to a post that emphasised you cant have a 24 million pound player on the bench. Given that he has only just returned from injury, he will undoubtedly get his chance, but prior to his injury I thought he was complete tosh.

Frustrating really, as in a certain system he will bag goals for fun, but is it worth the risk of playing a player wont do anything but could score, or play someone who is far more likely to be involved but doesnt have the scoring capability.

Bent will play against Arsenal I reckon. I can see Lambert playing a narrow two up front Bent & Benteke and going diamond in the midfield.

good grief, not his diabolical narrow diamond formation again

good grief, not his diabolical narrow diamond formation again

Was thinking that. We play that narrow diamond crap tonight we will be ripped apart down the flanks by Walcott and Ox and whoever else fancies a stroll down the wings

Ridiculous formation

Was thinking that. We play that narrow diamond crap tonight we will be ripped apart down the flanks by Walcott and Ox and whoever else fancies a stroll down the wings

Ridiculous formation

agreed

what's worse is how many times Lambert has tried it after watching our full backs get pummelled every week

fortunately Walcott isnt playing but even Kevin Kilbane would get joy out wide against our narrow formation

Â