Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

But like anything else that's negative around this club as long as its decisions made by Randy Lerner you'll defend it.

You brought this point up in the Benteke thread. You then went on to admit that it was the managers who spent the money poorly.

I have no concerns regarding England, despite being English, i couldn't give a shit, that team says nothing about me, Villa are my only team and would prefer our players not to play for them.

As for Bent, he's been a wasted body ever since we sold his supply line, we would do well to get £10m from him.

Someone made a point about Hodgeson, on a side note he likes his forwards to do more than just score goals, hence Wellbeck now being first choice, offers a threat and works hard, IMO Gabby will be more likely to get a call up than Bent.

And who hired the manager? Who set wage limits and budgets on transfer fees? Who lost financial control which meant we had to keep lowering the wage bill?

you whinge when he allegedly doesn't back managers financially, you whinge when he does back managers financially. make up your mind

So what's it to do with?

You don't think his career dropped because we got rid of class players, replaced them with poor players and hired Mcleish?

Please explain why it has then.

I understand this may be hard to accept because Randy can't be blamed but it was Injuries that did it for him.

Yes, all day - nothing particularly special about any of his goals.

Not for me, think he'd have scored one out of three and been quite happy. Recent events aside I dont think hes a team player and have said so for a while.

If were selling, do it early, dont sell to a relegation rival, spend the money on a strong central midfield player with Premier League experience. Maybe one of the west brom pair, performances and league positions are irrelevant, transfer fees and wages count.

Randy Lerner.

Randy Lerner.

Martin O'Neill

Sorry who is in 100% control of the finances at the football club?

I understand this may be hard to accept because Randy can't be blamed but it was Injuries that did it for him.

Are you joking?

Yeah nothing to do with taking away any decent supply to him.

Ridiculous.

you whinge when he allegedly doesn't back managers financially, you whinge when he does back managers financially. make up your mind

Yes, heaven forbid we have an owner who invests money sensibly and with some sort of plan.

We're in the bottom 3. Guess Lerner has done nothing wrong eh?

Â