Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

Will get 20 goals a season for us guaranteed as long as he is kept free from injury. World class striker.

agreed, he is without doubt world class, he would get goals for any club in world football as i've said for years

First goal today was **** superb

Agreed, the kind of goal that would be missed by all but the very best!

It feels great to have a propper striker again!

If Darren Bent ever wants heterosexual man love, he can find me on Twitter, facebook and in the lower holte. I **** love that man.

Ahem.

All this talk of "what if's" based on 2008/2009 is wasted, lets focus on "what if" we start well next season with a stable of new signings, who knows how high we might end up...

I just wish we signed him under MON. We would have witnessed CL football at VP this season if we had.

Whereas had we not signed him in the January window - we could well have witnessed Championship football NEXT season!!

Sickening really when you think of what we could have acheived with Bent leading the line in last two seasons.

I love him.

Based on today what do you guys think about him playing on his own up top? At Sunderland he was always part of a 4-4-2. Had Ash and Downing either side of him today but 75% of the time they were helping the defence, leaving him on his own. Did his job - that's all he could do.

I hope Gary Mac keeps the same team for next week.

Â