New kits

villa4europe

Incidentally, whilst googling that, I stumbled across a site which had mockups posted in April.

The home mockup is bang on. Exactly the same as the actual kit. And the mockup the same person did for the third kit is extremely similar to that horrendous purple one. So perhaps there was some ITK info and it could be real?

I will laugh until I burst if it is

iqvsk9.jpg

Oh....My...GOD!!

The arms look like those shit tattoos people have. Could be popular with the players, if it's not fake.

If that's real I'm buying it for posterity.

Incidentally, whilst googling that, I stumbled across a site which had mockups posted in April.

The home mockup is bang on. Exactly the same as the actual kit. And the mockup the same person did for the third kit is extremely similar to that horrendous purple one. So perhaps there was some ITK info and it could be real?

If that is the case then do you think it was leaked intentionally so that Warrior Sports could see peoples reaction before they decide to manufacture a hundred thousand of those shirts?

If it is real I would laugh like a drain, but there is absolutely no way it can be, surely? I mean the only people who would wear it in public are Liverpool players because they are contractually obliged to or somebody who had lost a bet and couldnt afford to pay up.

If that is the case then do you think it was leaked intentionally so that Warrior Sports could see peoples reaction before they decide to manufacture a hundred thousand of those shirts?

If it is real I would laugh like a drain, but there is absolutely no way it can be, surely? I mean the only people who would wear it in public are Liverpool players because they are contractually obliged to or somebody who had lost a bet and couldnt afford to pay up.

Well either it was some leaked ITK info that's correct (similar to our info about the green away kit)

Or it was a random mockup and has becoming some sort of running joke, hence the similar mockups since (there's a couple of variations if you google it)

Here is the link I was talking about, by the way