James Collins

AngelGabriel

maybe mcleish could ease the pressure off him by playing a team that has a chance of putting together an attack and control possession a little bit.....

as thats not going to happen i expect a 100 balls into our box, at least one of which will fly off collins foot and into the net for an own goal

"There are certainly a number of fans who are not too happy with the manager - one bad performance and that was always going to happen," the centre-half said in the Daily Star Sunday.

"That's wrong, though, because the manager has come in and done a great job and some of the fans have to realise that he's here to help Aston Villa. He's the manager.

"We are working tremendously hard for him. Taking away Monday (a 2-0 defeat to Tottenham), we were getting better with every game. Now, it needs everybody here to get back on board.

Sorry but I completely disagree with the above.

"There are certainly a number of fans who are not too happy with the manager - one bad performance and that was always going to happen," the centre-half said in the Daily Star Sunday.

"That's wrong, though, because the manager has come in and done a great job and some of the fans have to realise that he's here to help Aston Villa. He's the manager.

"We are working tremendously hard for him. Taking away Monday (a 2-0 defeat to Tottenham), we were getting better with every game. Now, it needs everybody here to get back on board.

Sorry but I completely disagree with the above.

It worries me that he thinks Mondays game was the only bad performance we've had under McLiesh. They must be happy with some of the shite we have seen this season.

I also don't like it when they say they gotta perform for the boss. Excuse me Mr. Collins, but you gotta perform for Aston Villa first and foremost, that should be enough.

Cuellar or Clark for Collins today please!

One bad performance lol.

well he's hardly going to say "Am is a clueless twonk, for example, he keeps playing me and I've been worse than a useless liability all season"

Your not going to get type of honesty for 99.9% of players, I'm sure he wants to keep playing so a bit of brown nosing is always going to help.

The real worry for me is if players, the manager, or the executives actually believe the bullshit they feed to the press.

Â