James Collins

AngelGabriel

Another abject performance from the mysteriously undroppable one. Directly at fault again for at least one goal and makes too many mistakes to be considered worthy of a starting place.

We are going to lose Ciaran Clark at this rate. When he watches that buffoon flounder about the pitch he must wonder hat he has to do to get a game.

iirc it was about the 80th minute - him miscontrolling the ball into huttons path, taking the ball off huttons toes (very much to the bewilderment of hutton) before misplacing a 10 yard simple pass down the line - probably a new low in a very shit season for me

yes i was shouting at TV to just leave it alone. Still dont know why he thinks he is like Rio Ferdinand or a Paolo Maldini

iirc it was about the 80th minute - him miscontrolling the ball into huttons path, taking the ball off huttons toes (very much to the bewilderment of hutton) before misplacing a 10 yard simple pass down the line - probably a new low in a very shit season for me

yes i was shouting at TV to just leave it alone. Still dont know why he thinks he is like Rio Ferdinand or a Paolo Maldini

Ah give him a break, he spent a long time chained up in the basement before The Goonies befriended him, the oaf has been through the mill

the worst moment was when he was running backwards into our penalty area shadowing suarez, who only had to look left before collins span to his right, and with the turning circle of the titanic decided to carry on turning in an attempt to get back around to the other side. problem was, suarez had already managed to get the ball out from under his feet and take the shot before collins' view had even made it past the corner flag.

• 2 weeks later...

The massive frustration with him is definitely his passing. I don't really get why he does it though, he is perfectly capable of playing it on the ground. However, definitely should be Cuellar and Dunne at the back.

Â