9.0 quake hits Japan

Cracker1234

Yellowstone is unlikely to blow this side of the next 2000 years at the least. The Yellowstone super volcano scare stories are just that. Scare stories made by channels like Discovery to improve the ratings. Whislt still active, its active in a reasonably benign manner

Why has this thread turned into whether there is a 'creator' or not? Bloody hell, there wasn't one, deal with it.

It hasn't.

It's more "assuming there is a creator, it's his fault" :P

No one has stated there isn't one (or even that there is one), just that it's a fair assumption that if there is one, he's to blame for some shockingly bad design decisions ;)

Just a message to anybody who wants to turn this into a God vs Science thread:

sc0Ps.jpg

Seriously, dont bother. If you want to try to score stupid points off of each other do it via PMs or something. It's always the same old debate that kills anything interesting and its **** boring. Nobody is going to change their mind about such issues because they read a thread on a football forum.

Now back to earthquakes...

So, we've had an earthquake, a tsunami, fire, a nuclear meltdown, a volcanic eruption, power cuts and I would presume there'll be some disease from all the crap in that water.

That's got to be about it hasn't it - surely there's nothing else the world can throw at em?

So, we've had an earthquake, a tsunami, fire, a nuclear meltdown, a volcanic eruption, power cuts and I would presume there'll be some disease from all the crap in that water.

That's got to be about it hasn't it - surely there's nothing else the world can throw at em?

Michael Jackson cumming back from the dead

When does typhoon season kick in over there?

Damn i was gonna make a brilliant joke comparing Japan to what it's like when I play Sim City, but a quick realtime search shows people have been saying it for ages.

Disappointed. I saw Julie's post and figured this thread would be 4+ pages longer upon my return. Has it gotten a trim, or have people just copped on?

My girlfriend is booked up to go to Japan in 3 weeks. Cost her a fortune, now the foreign office are advising people to not travel.

I hope the travel insurance covers it.

Check the terms and conditions. It will probably depend on what the advice is at the time of travel, and if that changes between now and then she might get caught out if she cancels the trip based on conditions today but the advice is then softened.

Also worth checking with the travel firm. They may be able to do refunds, covered by their insurance. Don't just rely on your own insurance.

My girlfriend is booked up to go to Japan in 3 weeks. Cost her a fortune, now the foreign office are advising people to not travel.

It depends really, it should be covered, but if it's a cheap policy they might not pay out on acts of G... wait I'm not allowed to discuss that am I?

...though to add to my previous answer, if she still intends to go to Japan given what's happening with the nuclear reactors and the lies they have spun around them for the last 15 years, as well as the inevitability of more shocks doing more damage to weakened facilities, she may be better writing off the cost of the trip even if the insurance doesn't cover it.

It depends really, it should be covered, but if it's a cheap policy they might not pay out on acts of G... wait I'm not allowed to discuss that am I?

Just sue God, the Churches will have to pay as they are God's representatives on Earth, or they'll just have to admit God doesn't exist...

I think I might write a screenplay on that!

Â