Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cue the 'we should never have sold Cahill' rubbish..

Its not rubbish though we should never of sold him. and for zat **** knight

Cahill refused to be a substitute, Knight didn't.

Pretty much sums up MoN in the transfer market, buying players to sit on the bench. Fukin eejit.

youcant make this shit up can you?

we play well for the first 40 minutes, passing it on the flor keeping possesion making several chances, then downing decides he wants to play on the **** right hand side because having bottled out of 5 challenges in a row feels it may be safer on the right

so albrighton who has been a constant threat down the right is forced to play on the left

hoof ball ensues for the remaining 7 minutes, hoof ball is boltons favourite game, i wonder who will win in a game of hoofball?

dowing was looking decent on the left, he was going past people and crossing it in, same with albrighton, they will easily get another 6 chances second half if they are kept in their PROPER positions.

in 1 half i have provved my point that they NEED to be on their correct sides in order for us to play well.

downing, if you dont like it, fine sit on the **** bench becuase players will tackle you believe it or not.

if that is the case get gabby on up front with benty and put young on the wing.

freidel has looked shakier than a junkie in need of a fix, just come for the ball for **** sake.

we have played good football for 30 odd minutes of this half, soetimes we have gone backwards but then it has been quickly moved and the forwards momentum is back rther than the **** stupid pass to downing on the right, he stops, turns back inside killing off any move and then passes back to a defender who then has to just hoof it.

we will win if we KEEP DOWNING ON THE **** LEFT AND ALBY ON THE RIGHT

oh, benty, come on son, you should have had 3 by now

Someone has an agenda...

He's been our best player this season, shut up.

Cahill dislikes us anyway. He never clapped us when we chanted his name up Villa and he cupped his ear when he just scored. Swear people need to stop getting boners over him!! He's good yes but VERY overrated IMO.

Agree with Brummybloke.

The point of switching wingers is to give defenders something new to deal with if they are dominating their man. You don't **** switch when you're raping your full back.

This was a massive problem when Downing first joined and you'd suddenly see Young appear on the RW, where he's even worse than he is in the middle.

Oh, and if it hasn't already been noticed Downing is a massive coward.

team that concedes the goal in injury time of the first half normally loses. Mental downer.

COuld you link me to the stats that back this up...or have you just invented this stat?

We are getting bullied in the middle. Delph is getting pushed off the ball and a few of our players are missing their passes.

Walker has been fantastic though. Even when Petrove goes past him he catches up to him!

we play well for the first 40 minutes, passing it on the flor keeping possesion making several chances, then downing decides he wants to play on the **** right hand side because having bottled out of 5 challenges in a row feels it may be safer on the right

so albrighton who has been a constant threat down the right is forced to play on the left

hoof ball ensues for the remaining 7 minutes, hoof ball is boltons favourite game, i wonder who will win in a game of hoofball?

dowing was looking decent on the left, he was going past people and crossing it in, same with albrighton, they will easily get another 6 chances second half if they are kept in their PROPER positions.

in 1 half i have provved my point that they NEED to be on their correct sides in order for us to play well.

downing, if you dont like it, fine sit on the **** bench becuase players will tackle you believe it or not.

freidel has looked shakier than a junkie in need of a fix, just come for the ball for **** sake.

we have played good football for 30 odd minutes of this half, soetimes we have gone backwards but then it has been quickly moved and the forwards momentum is back rther than the **** stupid pass to downing on the right, he stops, turns back inside killing off any move and then passes back to a defender who then has to just hoof it.

Someone has an agenda...

Now... now...

team that concedes the goal in injury time of the first half normally loses. Mental downer.

COuld you link me to the stats that back this up...or have you just invented this stat?

A stat would usually include numbers, I reckon that's an observation.

finally sense 100% spot on!

Just football watching experience..

Absolutely gutted if we don't take maximum points from this game. I think the first half has shown that we have better players all over the park, but as the GD column for the season reflects, we've again been wasteful in attack and sloppy at the back.

I really thought if we could go into the 2nd half 1-0 up our power on the counter attack would hurt them as they searched for goals playing a high line. Just needed our noses in front. Now the momentum's with them again. We have to get a goal before the hour mark for 3 points I reckon.

Come on people....We bossed the 1st half, and if the lads come out and play like that again in the second, then we've got a good chance of winning this game...There were some really positive performances out there...Let's get behind the team, not slate them...

A stat would usually include numbers, I reckon that's an observation.

Does it matter?

Someone has an agenda...

Well said. Tired of the Downing bashing. We are very lucky to have him, perfect or not.

Gab upfront would be great with the way their defending.

Get real Gabby is crap.

At least he isnt playing on the wing ill give FAILier a point for his management so far today because of that then take it straight away after seeing the usual rubbish schoolboy defending.