Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

team that concedes the goal in injury time of the first half normally loses. Mental downer.

COuld you link me to the stats that back this up...or have you just invented this stat?

A stat would usually include numbers, I reckon that's an observation.

Does it matter?

Do any of your posts matter?

If you dont liek a comment.. Move on.

Cahill dislikes us anyway. He never clapped us when we chanted his name up Villa and he cupped his ear when he just scored. Swear people need to stop getting boners over him!! He's good yes but VERY overrated IMO.

He's still riding along on the back of one goal against SHA.

Did not like that Cahill mocked our fans. Asshole.
I don't think he mocked the fans. If they were giving him grief then they can have a bit back. He didn't kiss the badge for crying out loud.

Cahill dislikes us anyway. He never clapped us when we chanted his name up Villa and he cupped his ear when he just scored. Swear people need to stop getting boners over him!! He's good yes but VERY overrated IMO.

He's still riding along on the back of one goal against SHA.

That really was a good goal though i enjoyed it :P

cue the 'we should never have sold Cahill' rubbish..

Its not rubbish though we should never of sold him. and for zat **** knight

Cahill refused to be a substitute, Knight didn't.

Pretty much sums up MoN in the transfer market, buying players to sit on the bench. Fukin eejit.

Stu Stu Stu. Read through this string of quotes and tell me your argument makes sense. Borderline for head-bashing-against-wall icon it is.

Someone has an agenda...

He's been our best player this season, shut up.

someone has been sniffing glue if they think downing has played well while being on the right compaired to earlier on in the season when he scored and made assists from the left. shut up

team that concedes the goal in injury time of the first half normally loses. Mental downer.
COuld you link me to the stats that back this up...or have you just invented this stat?
A stat would usually include numbers, I reckon that's an observation.
Does it matter?
I agree quite unimportant and don't understand why you dragged it up in the first place.

Did not like that Cahill mocked our fans. Asshole.
I don't think he mocked the fans. If they were giving him grief then they can have a bit back. He didn't kiss the badge for crying out loud.

Kiss the badge would be a statement to his new fans and can not be seen as mocking when considering the time since he left.

Doing the I cant hear you gesture towards his ears, on the other hand...