Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton losing, we will over take them if scores stay like this.

Stoke losing as well, so we go above both of them if scores stay the same.

Newcastle would go 6th, but they are catchable by us.

On that freekick... "Didn't make any effort to get out the way either."

Ermm..he's under no obligation to? And why would he, he drew the foul and won a free kick for "not getting out the way". Pleb.

I wish Ash would stop going to ground. 2 or 3 times Today, if he'd stayed on his feet and took a chance.. he could have created a goalscoring opportunity or two.

This is a great opportunity to spark some optimism back into the team by WINNING....!

Davies always puts in a good shift for them at Home hopefully he will be outdone by our enthusiastic young pairing of Baker and Clarke - These guys have played together well before successfully in the youth set up so they should be comfortable. A big chance to stake there ambitions as future Villans.

Where is Beye though his experience could be needed, if hes on 40 k and there is no intention of playing him when all of our players are out why didn't we sell loan out...?

i think your perhaps doing Kevin Davies a dis service her. Hes having a great season and i suspect he is relishing going up against a couple of enthusiastic young lads. He'll smash both in the first ten minutes to really see what hes up against. Suspect he'll win most of the aerial battle, it will be how we deal with the knock ons that matters.

Id play a 5 man midfield and 1 up front. Delph, NRC and Petrov in the middle with Young and Downing on the wings. Need to cram that midfield as much as possible to support a young defence. Hopefully Luke Young can fill in at left back.

Beye didnt want to go out on loan or be sold as no one would match his wages, you will see references to this in just about every thread.

I dont disagree with you about Davies, I was just trying to get behind the team.

First ten Minutes played and he hasn't yet SMASHED our defense...! still time though...!

Its all about the management talking to Beye and trying to come up with a compromise..!

1 nill up get in Benty.

Up the Villa