Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have got to retain possession. Too many loose balls and over optimistic passess. Come on we can do this!!!!

You can blame Ashley Young for that, he is absolutely terrible at retaining posession, tries to many lame flick ons, tries to many over-the top balls to **** nobody, takes shit set pieces and does sod all but dive about and piss people off.

I'm fed up of him in that position. Get him on the **** wing where he belongs and stop persisting with him where he is beyond dreadful.

A good half of football, Villa playing well in midfield, unlucky to be drawing.

Second half we need to get two up front IMO, and for flips sake, can Young please stop taking every set piece, he hasn't delivered a decent dead ball for about 6 months now!!!!

CB's are a weak link, although playing well enough they're always likely to make mistakes being so young.

Great first half an hour, but Bolton are now playing well, hope we can hold on for a draw.

Thought Delph played well for the first half hour, gave us a bit of energy, but had a poor last 15...inexperienced.

Bolton defenders are naive and poor (individually Cahill is good, but his unit is not very good). They miss the offside trap all the time and will pay for it. Bent was alone with keeper due to Cahill and Knight's poor partnership early on and they were poor when he scored.

We will score at least two in the second half.

youcant make this shit up can you?

we play well for the first 40 minutes, passing it on the flor keeping possesion making several chances, then downing decides he wants to play on the **** right hand side because having bottled out of 5 challenges in a row feels it may be safer on the right

so albrighton who has been a constant threat down the right is forced to play on the left

hoof ball ensues for the remaining 7 minutes, hoof ball is boltons favourite game, i wonder who will win in a game of hoofball?

dowing was looking decent on the left, he was going past people and crossing it in, same with albrighton, they will easily get another 6 chances second half if they are kept in their PROPER positions.

in 1 half i have provved my point that they NEED to be on their correct sides in order for us to play well.

downing, if you dont like it, fine sit on the **** bench becuase players will tackle you believe it or not.

if that is the case get gabby on up front with benty and put young on the wing.

freidel has looked shakier than a junkie in need of a fix, just come for the ball for **** sake.

we have played good football for 30 odd minutes of this half, soetimes we have gone backwards but then it has been quickly moved and the forwards momentum is back rther than the **** stupid pass to downing on the right, he stops, turns back inside killing off any move and then passes back to a defender who then has to just hoof it.

we will win if we KEEP DOWNING ON THE **** LEFT AND ALBY ON THE RIGHT

oh, benty, come on son, you should have had 3 by now

i just don't know why we concede so many goals this season, when our defence was so good last season, and its the same players :(

What - Walker Young Clark Baker was our back line last season?

:shock: