Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great i hope we continue playing gabby on left midfield, mind you we have top trumped that by having our other forward on the **** right of midfield while having a kid who clearly cant play right back at right back

oh and having heskey up front on his own against a back 5

awesome

i predict a 7-0 drubbing, **** shit playing a team with players in the wrong positions yet again

Get this french clueless prick away from my club! what the **** is he playing at!? Way to kill our season, I really thought we had a chance, im **** fuming!

powerful teams always beat us, we are really poor strength and stamina wise.

i thought we would lose, but when we have the ball, we do nothing with it, plus when we have it Man city want it back, we dont.

A shocking line-up away to Man City. All for rotation, but tonight's is just idiotic.

He could still turn it around, by getting some actually wingers on, encouraging them to play higher up the pitch and changing the midfield because Bannan, Petrov and Bradley are being utterly dominated.

We're gonna get battered here.

I'd understand if we were challenging for Europe in the league, but this is poor.

We had a real chance of Wembley again here. Thrown it away already, barring a miracle from here.