Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

I'm really **** angry at this.

All that good work has been completely undone. Undone because of playing shit like Dunne, playing players out of position and really poor discipline. When was the last time we had so many players sent off and penalties let in during a season?

We've completely folded this half.

Still think we're going down. Not on the back of this game. But on the back of failure throughout the season. We managed to look for two weeks and then reverted back.

Expecting the usual Makoun wankfest but what exactly has he done? Imo Reo has had a better game.

Jesus. What is the problem some people have with Makoun??

I know. He had played well until he got his red.

He has probably played as good as NRC (just different styles).

NRC hassles players more, Makoun had made some good passes and creative through balls.

But I guess none of that matters now as his red card will definatly mean that he is worse than Petrov and his backward-pass-assists.

I'm really **** angry at this.

All that good work has been completely undone. Undone because of playing shit like Dunne, playing players out of position and really poor discipline. When was the last time we had so many players sent off and penalties let in during a season?

We've completely folded this half.

Still think we're going down. Not on the back of this game. But on the back of failure throughout the season. We managed to look for two weeks and then reverted back.

Totally agree, shambolic. Its not good enough and I'm sick of the excuses.

WE ARE GOING DOWN END OF. SERIOUS

Easy now fella - keep calm - nobody is going down today - we've got 11 games not including this one to get six or seven points which should be enough - a win here would have been a boost, but I'm still hopeful of the top half.