Dogs...

jonno_2004

Dogs?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Dogs?

• Love them
    • Hate them

Rival thread :twisted:

Nothing better than a good walk with the dogs in either summer or winter IMO.

Absolutely. Get home, chuck on my scruffs and wellies and go for a good walk with the hounds on the beach. Awesome.

Im allergic to dogs which pisses me off so much as i would love a dog of my own.

Great animal as they have character and personality.

Strangely enough I used to get a reaction on my skin to certain dogs, now I'm absolutely fine with short-hair dogs and have no problem interacting with our longer-haired ones (working).

Genuinely neutral. As with cats (and people), it depends on the individual. I've met some that are delightful, some that are frankly horrible. I would never have one because they are too high maintenance, and I am totally unwilling to pick up dog shit. Doesn't mean I hate them though.

• Like 3

Genuinely neutral. As with cats (and people), it depends on the individual. I've met some that are delightful, some that are frankly horrible. I would never have one because they are too high maintenance, and I am totally unwilling to pick up dog shit. Doesn't mean I hate them though.

That's about the same as me. We've had them in the past and I grew up in a house which was never without one, but I still find I have more of an affinity with cats.

Wiggy, have you tried getting a hypoallergenic dog breed ? Usually solves the allergy issue.

Have you seen the pictures of the dogs which are available on that page Bri? :lol:

Nowt wrong with a Schnauzer, Samoyed, Wheaten Terrier, Spanish Water Dog or Welsh Terrier. The rest are fairly poncy alright :lol:

Rival thread :twisted:

Nothing better than a good walk with the dogs in either summer or winter IMO.

Absolutely. Get home, chuck on my scruffs and wellies and go for a good walk with the hounds on the beach. Awesome.

Same, just in shorts and flip flops not wellies and woolies!

Wiggy, have you tried getting a hypoallergenic dog breed ? Usually solves the allergy issue.

Have you seen the pictures of the dogs which are available on that page Bri? :lol:

Nowt wrong with a Schnauzer, Samoyed, Wheaten Terrier, Spanish Water Dog or Welsh Terrier. The rest are fairly poncy alright :lol:

I have 2 shih-tzus :lol:

Well there my mom and dad's.

5410515303_a9f6f05c6f.jpg

Two of the working dogs we have at a few weeks old last summer. Getting them to sit still for long enough was a nightmare.

Sweet lord they are adorable!!!!!!!!

I don't know how people can hate dogs. I want to cuddle them!

I have 2 shih-tzus :lol:

Well there my mom and dad's.

I saw a shih-tzu once. It had no animals in it.

I love big dogs that are smart and aren't neurotic. I don't like little yip yap dogs. It's really all about the personality, just like cats. I've met some cats that are funny little characters with big personalities, and dogs who either just lay there, or little ones that don't stop yip yapping.

There's a new cross breed you see more and more now called Labranard. Beautiful mix, with a mellow temperament.

Â