Dogs...

jonno_2004

Dogs?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Dogs?

• Love them
    • Hate them

I've read the exact same thing about them (I had to atleast prove that I was considering the option). 

But... a dog that runs away could be the ideal dog for an owner who didn't really want it in the first place!

I think if I had to award a 'best overall' dog award taking everything into account, it's hard to surpass the Border Collie. They're not my absolute favourite but they are basically flawless.

Aside from their inclination, like all sheepdogs, to chase cars. Flawless maybe, but not when you're picking them off the side of the road :(

Ouch. Yes I've had that pain. Not with a Border but the same nonetheless :/

This is my parents German Shepard dog. She's getting quite old, although that's not the reason for her gray beard, she's had that for years

Oh ok, well the small version of the pic won't work, so you'll find it @hogso my last tweet

Cats > Dogs tbf

I'm dog-sitting a Westy this week. 

Really nice dog, don't think I've heard it bark more than once and I've looked after it four times in the past, but it just stinks. I threw him in the bath the other day and the water running off him was dark brown. Smelled alright for about a day and then he just smells again now. 

I'm dog-sitting a Westy this week. 

Really nice dog, don't think I've heard it bark more than once and I've looked after it four times in the past, but it just stinks. I threw him in the bath the other day and the water running off him was dark brown. Smelled alright for about a day and then he just smells again now.

It'll be his food.

• 1 month later...

Our Husky was more like a cat than a dog.. :)

298591_10150845581520413_307352217_n.jpg

Looks to be thinking "Oh yeah!...really? That's.......fascinating, no really it is *Thinks*  :mellow: how boring and untrue, I need more wine"

:)

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 1

Â