Jean II Makoun

dudevillaisnice

I posted this in the other thread but it got locked.

Just an idea for a song not using an existing tune we have or stolen from another team but still a tune everyone knows.

If people can come up with better lyrics then great!

I've used City as we're playing them today, but it could easily be Scousers, Cockneys, Mackems, Geordies, Small Heath etc depending on who we're playing...

Jean Makoun

He played one

Brought him over from Lyon

With a nick nack paddywhack, give a dog a bone

Go on City **** off home

Jean Makoun

He played two

He's about to tackle you

Go on City **** off home

Jean Makoun

He played three

Wears the number seventeen

Go on City **** off home

Jean Makoun

He played four

We'll go mental when he scores

Go on City **** off home

Jean Makoun

He played five

Never known to take a dive

Go on City **** off home

Jean Makoun

He played six

Got some skills and fancy tricks

Go on City **** off home

Jean Makoun

He played seven

Came to Villa cos it's heaven

Go on City **** off home

No, as Gabby and Bent aren't the same player clearly, they've never even attempted to play in the same manner.

Makoun, when doing the more disciplined role, plays like NRC tries to. You'd need to have watched them both to understand it.

There was no sarcasm there, I know your friend Nigel needs defending at all times, but I said that as a straight faced statement of fact, no bile or humour to it. It's not an echo of Woodytom either - I was one of the first people to say that of Makoun from the moment we were linked months ago.

well lets see if you are right. I hope he is better than Nigel.

oh and regards Gabby, I thought scoring goals is what strikers are all about, but hey a more selective appraisal for that one ah.

perhaps he's a certain type of striker that is not meant to score very often.

I think he'll struggle in his first few games and possibly a good while after this season. It'll take him time to adjust to the PL with its lack of space in the middle of the park and the rather physical nature of our game. If he doesn't struggle we've bought a real diamond

My interest in the CL is at best minimal and at times non existent. It bores me to be honest, both the football and the competition itself and is a symbol of the ills of the game.

That is another thread though. :lol:

Ok, probably another thread, but that is exactly how I feel. It's made for the likes of Tommy Smyth, which is as insulting as possible a thing to say about it.

Can't wait to see if Makoun is as good as he was on FM '07 :). If he plays like he dresses, we've got ourselves a fine player 8)

think makoun will settle fast was playing plenty of games and playing well for lyon because toulalan was injured so he should be sharp and ready to play straight away

My point isn't about match fitness, its about him playing a type of game he's rarely (if ever) played.

I hope to God he has a real motor on him and gets up the pitch to support the wide players. I honestly can't remember seeing a central midfield with less desire to get into the final third than ours yesterday. Our only possession was in wide areas - mainly Albrighton's side.

I've never seen him play to be honest so looking forward to seeing what we have got, I'm hoping for more of an Essien than a Djemba-Djemba :)

I can't recall the last player we signed who I'd never seen play, I mean I'd ever seen Salifou play! I can't actually think of a established, first team player that we've signed that I've not seen play previously.

Its quite exciting really.

Are you allergic to watching the champions league Trent?

Or the World cup?

Or African nations cup? :winkold:

I hope Makoun starts on Tuesday. May take a trip down to Wigan. Really looking forward to seeing him play.

I thought he was a tall lad in the Viera type of mould but must have been thinking of someone else!

I hope Makoun starts on Tuesday. May take a trip down to Wigan. Really looking forward to seeing him play.

I thought he was a tall lad in the Viera type of mould but must have been thinking of someone else!

FOFANA.

Thank God for that. Thought i was going crazy for a second or two there.

Thanks

Â