Jean II Makoun

dudevillaisnice

Like the way he passes the ball around. Nice and easy.

Noticed a few times he failed to track his man out wide though, Collins gave him a mouth full for it just before he came off. Think he'll be fine when he gets up to speed in this league though. Fortunately we've got a few players in midfield now to have the luxury of being able to ease him in.

Yep, from that performance, arguably could say he was off the pace because first game but he looks like more of a Petrov than a Reo-Coker. In that he doesn't really rush anything but does his job with minimum of fuss. Although for me, he plays plenty more clever passes, forward and into dangerous areas quickly than Petrov does.

I thought the Partnership worked well.

Was a little surprising if anything the way it worked.

Yep, from that performance, arguably could say he was off the pace because first game but he looks like more of a Petrov than a Reo-Coker. In that he doesn't really rush anything but does his job with minimum of fuss. Although for me, he plays plenty more clever passes, forward and into dangerous areas quickly than Petrov does.

I thought the Partnership worked well.

Was a little surprising if anything the way it worked.

Yeah, if anything he looks a more creative, forward-looking Petrov.

Like the way he passes the ball around. Nice and easy.

Noticed a few times he failed to track his man out wide though, Collins gave him a mouth full for it just before he came off. Think he'll be fine when he gets up to speed in this league though. Fortunately we've got a few players in midfield now to have the luxury of being able to ease him in.

99% sure Ged took him off as a direct result of the incident in which Collins bollocked him.

Looked okay though, a little diminutive, not really the powerhouse African midfielder physique I was expecting/hoping for

Reminds me of Xabi Alonso strangely enough, seems to have that vision to create something out of nothing, or at least play the pass that starts off a goalscoring opportunity.

:shock: really?

I didnt find that comparison I have to say, not at least from what I saw tonight but you never know I guess :lol:

Â