Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

Stevo I know how you feel, my ex told me she never wanted to get married so to never ask, was with her 5 years. 9 months after we had split she had not only met someone else (didn't bother me one bit) but got engaged to him after 4 months!

That hit me more than I thought too as I felt that maybe what we had was false.

The truth is that yes part of it is because we do have some feelings still but I think its more a case of men and our egos.

We start to make accusations towards ourselves "He must be better" "I couldn't of been good enough for her" etc etc so I managed to just forget it and move on.

I found out afterwards off her best mate that they all felt she was rushing, her BF was a bit of a control freak but since I finished with her she had to have councilling and then met this guy, they reckon she is just scared of being alone and they are waiting for the reality to kick in.

I actually hope they are wrong and that they work out.

How long it lasts depends on the person. Some people get over it in a few weeks. It's been 3 going on 4 years for me and I'm still not right. I really liked that girl.

Time is the greatest healer though as cliche as it sounds. Whilst I do still think about her it's rarely with any pain or sadness anymore.

You'll be alright. Just keep busy.

Sorry, don't agree. Time is a good healer, but sex is king. Go out there and be the player you know you can be and live out your dreams.

Then before you know of it you will be in a relationsship again and then it is to late to fool around.

Another great thing about being single is that time is your own and you have NO obligations.

I know it hurts and so it should. But please look at the positives and there are many of them and use this opertunity to do something with your life. Do things that you will never forget, since all the days you sat infront of the TV with your GF - you can't remember them anyway - they are all the same. No here is the golden chance of making every day count.

Just do one thing everyday that you know you will remember!

Best of luck.

I'm getting over it, slowly. Could do with a bit of casual with some sexy female to help me to get over it...

You'll just feel like a dirty whore if ye do that ;-)

Dammit, someone beat me to the Cheetara gag. :x

I'm sure there is Thundercats fan fiction where Liono makes Cheetara gag....

(and probably slash fanfic where Panthro makes Liono gag, too)

I needed a laugh so this worked out well. :lol:

I'm getting over it, slowly. Could do with a bit of casual with some sexy female to help me to get over it...

I don't mind that at all.

I just have lost my touch when it comes to chatting up birds. I'm completley hopeless. I'm going out this Saturday, and have been told there may be a few lovely ladies there. I'll be on the lookout, but, I'll fail because I don't know how to approach them...

Sorry, don't agree. Time is a good healer, but sex is king. Go out there and be the player you know you can be and live out your dreams.

This is my plan. Starting this weekend. Fingers crossed.

I just have lost my touch when it comes to chatting up birds. I'm completley hopeless. I'm going out this Saturday, and have been told there may be a few lovely ladies there. I'll be on the lookout, but, I'll fail because I don't know how to approach them...

Valentine's weekend is a great weekend to pull. Single girls with a holiday reminding them that they are single - easy pickings.

Valentine's weekend is a great weekend to pull. Single girls with a holiday reminding them that they are single - easy pickings.

what holiday would that be? :?

Â