Signed: Darren Bent £18m rising to £24m with add on's

dudevillaisnice

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Press Association reporting they want 20Million plus. Load of conflicting stories which is confusing as hell.
Same as with the Makoun saga. I don't think this will be over in the next few hours to say the least. Bent wants to go though, and there isn't much they can do about that.

arrrgh, please don't fall through. I have had to stop work today and just sit here refreshing lol.

Refreshing? I've had to resort to talking to my son because the pages are taking so long to load....God help me...Dad look at this goal on Fifa 11..ok son great!

How can anyone doubt MM after this I will never know.

I NEVER SAID I was "ITK", I said how could anyone listen to a guy who knows as much about Villa as my aunty Margaret. In fact MYSTERYMAN's word is NOT gospel, and I think you're all NAÏVE.

i think gerards after marcus bent - he's just got confused! is very unlike villa to bag a striker wo scores goals Dublin was the last one i think with proven prem record! i still remeber the near misses on bergkamp and ferdinand though! fingers crossed its darren!

People who say £18 million is ridiculous should look at Spurs paying £16 million 3 years ago since then has scored 50 league goals in 128 league game(100 starts) and it should be said only Drogba and Rooney have scored more in the last 5 years :D