Scientific Experiment V3#03-G.Houllier Approval Ratings

Gringo

Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager this past month?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager this past month?

• Yes
    • No

The third in our long running series of Monthly Polls on the Manager. Poll open until end of January.

Results since last poll: LLWLL

Happy New Year pollsters

Poll FAQ

Q: Can I have an option of I don't know?

A: Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager this past month?

Q: I want to vote No, but I don't want him out.

Q: The questions are different from the last poll

Q: Wasn't the blose result included in the last poll?

A: Yes but we're double counting because we want the question to be 'Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager this past month?'

Not impressed last month, regardless of some tough fixtures....

He appears to have worryingly lost the dressing room and the Citeh and Liverpool performances showed some of the players don't give two shits.

I hope he turns it around but the tough fixtures continue until February so can't see it personally... :(

At least we have players back from injury and I just hope they're part of the GH camp not the rebelious few who don't care about the club.

Transfer window too - it's a big month for GH for sure!

Nope, again poor selections, tactics and team management. I do not advocate the sacking of a manager before his first 2 years unless that manager is doing absolutely appallingly...This is a crucial month for GH and GM, there must be signs of at least some progress in the next month.

I also said "no". That said, I'd like to give him time as change is always difficult. Perhaps not THIS difficult though. He could do with a bit of luck and perhaps for the fans not to put every comment he makes under the microscope. He's certainly a man under pressure and is earning his massive salary in terms of having to sort out the shit. Perhaps, he has caused some of it though and I'd like him to earn his salary because he's winning games.

Â