Scientific Experiment V3#03-G.Houllier Approval Ratings

Gringo

Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager this past month?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager this past month?

• Yes
    • No

Does 4 defeats in 5 including gutless performances against Liverpool and Man City, losing to that shite down the road and standing at Anfield watching the manager of my team lauding it in front of the Kop whilst ignoring his own fans who'd just outsung his beloved Kop despite being served up gutless tripe, meet with my approval?

Perhaps not surprisingly no it doesn't. I'm amazed it meets anybodies. How low some peoples standards must be.

I'd love the people who voted yes to explain what Houllier has done during the last month that meets there approval and outweighs the 4 defeats in 5, including two gutless displays and a derby defeat, and his disrespectful and embarrassing behaviour at Anfield.

If the shite we are being served up now is meeting your approval then relegation should be quite an enjoyable experience.

No, but still on the fence. A loss tonight and I probably want him out. A win and he's gained some confidence from me, but I'll still be on the fence. But December wasn't anywhere near good enough.

I'm also very wary of siding with the mob mentality psychotic anger as well. Almost a default yes in response to the over the top histrionic crap that's been posted here.
That post made mne laugh.

Opposed to mob mentality so support one side of the argument without question?

Good work. :winkold:

I'm also very wary of siding with the mob mentality psychotic anger as well. Almost a default yes in response to the over the top histrionic crap that's been posted here.

Like you last year then!? :winkold:

hence the 'almost' :P

But still, whatever faults people ascribe to GH i think alot of the abuse has been unwarranted.

And there's enough glimpses added to the obligatory own players, uninjured squad maxim to keep me going. I was hardly chuffed with the results in december but i feel there are too many who would disingenuously take a 'no' response to this poll as wanting him out.

Like you last year then!? :winkold:

If you're admitting that the anti-MON sentiment last year was mob mentality, that's a start.

Then you would need to have a look at the posts where I criticised MON throughout his reign, e.g. for putting a reserve side out in Moscow, for saying he felt "deflated" by Man City's spending, for not being sharp enough over dealing with Milner's contract, and for walking out and leaving us in the shit..

And then come back and tell me I never questioned MON.

I questioned him when he got things wrong. Just as I question the board. And as I question Houllier when he gets things wrong.

The only difference is that Houllier's got a hell of a lot more things wrong so there are a hell of a lot more questions.

Â