Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a much better line up today. I am happy for Cuellar to play RB to Clark to come in at LB as he cannot be any worse than Warnock has been recently. The right side of the Chelski team is nowhere near as strong as the left either so it is Cuellar who should be in for the trickier afternoon. I think it was a good decision to leave out Lichaj because he would have been up against it today.

I just hope we don't play as a 4-4-2. I would like to see Gabby drop into the hole behind Heskey. MON always used to play them the other way around which was wrong in my opinion. Surely it is better to have Heskey up top trying to hold it up for Gabby to run on to? That way Gabby will be running at CB's with pace and that would scare the shit out of the likes of Terry and the new guy Bruma!

Come on the Villa. I am well up for this now :D

Cuellar, Dunne, Collins and Clark - let's hope we can get some decent delivery from FK and corners.

And I always love seeing Gabby v Terry

Didn't Terry say Gabby was one of his least favourite opponents, Lancs?

think today is all about trying to keep the score down cant see us getting anything from this game if we defend the way we did against liverpool at anfield i expect chelsea to chalk up 7 - 10 goals

Good to see Warnock dropped. Is L Young still injured or is he on the wrong side of GH as well?

Can't really argue with the selection, plenty of experience in there. Great if we get a point, but with players out of position and players stil not match fit, a point seems a bit of a stretch.