Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Four centre halves?

I'm hopeful that's a 4-4-2 but I'm guessing poor old Ciaran Clark will be forced out to left back.

We'd have been better with three at the back and Albrighton and Downing as wing backs I think.

I just don't see how that's going to work.

I saw it and wondered if he was going to try three at the back - a la

...............................Friedel

...... ... Cuellar .... ...Dunne ... Collins

Downing ... NRC ... Petrov ... Clark ... Young

...... ... ... ... Agbonlahor ... Heskey.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four centre halves?

I'm hopeful that's a 4-4-2 but I'm guessing poor old Ciaran Clark will be forced out to left back.

We'd have been better with three at the back and Albrighton and Downing as wing backs I think.

I just don't see how that's going to work.

I saw it and wondered if he was going to try three at the back - a la

...............................Friedel

...... ... Cuellar .... ...Dunne ... Collins

Downing ... NRC ... Petrov ... Clark ... Young

...... ... ... ... Agbonlahor ... Heskey.

Young and Downing as wing backs?.not likely

Clark for me has the potential to be a really excellent centre half. I do worry that by the time he gets there he'll have been ruined by getting slaughtered in a number of other positions though.

Perhaps I'm not showing enough faith in him - I hope he can pull this off today, if he does he'll deserve great credit. I don't remember him ever playing left back for the reserves, so this might be the first time he's ever played the position - and he'll be up against Anelka or Malouda.

Good luck!

so now warnock wants out and is out of favour

thats Dunne, Warnock, Ireland and Carew all wanting out since houllier joined..

and we thought the players hated MON

Dunne wants out? :shock:

Chelsea are so strong up front.....essien, lampard, Drogba,Anelka and malouda...

and our defence has been completely static all season....

if Collins tries any of his lunging in or stepping up at the wrong time we could be in trouble....

i like our team..its the strongets its been in a while but so is chelsea's apart from ivanovic

Clark for me has the potential to be a really excellent centre half. I do worry that by the time he gets there he'll have been ruined by getting slaughtered in a number of other positions though.

Perhaps I'm not showing enough faith in him - I hope he can pull this off today, if he does he'll deserve great credit. I don't remember him ever playing left back for the reserves, so this might be the first time he's ever played the position - and he'll be up against Anelka or Malouda.

Good luck!

Remember he had never played CM before either. It can't get much worse than Warnock anyway...