Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four centre halves?

I'm hopeful that's a 4-4-2 but I'm guessing poor old Ciaran Clark will be forced out to left back.

We'd have been better with three at the back and Albrighton and Downing as wing backs I think.

I just don't see how that's going to work.

Question is is Gabby on the wing in a 4-4-1-1 system or up front I would go with 4-4-2 especially if Bruma plays in centre defence playing two up front means he will need to deal with at least one striker. One up front means he can let Terry do most of the work.

Four centre halves?

I'm hopeful that's a 4-4-2 but I'm guessing poor old Ciaran Clark will be forced out to left back.

We'd have been better with three at the back and Albrighton and Downing as wing backs I think.

No Albrighton OBE.

Clark left back, Cuellar right back. Collins and Dunne in the middle.

A Young right wing. Interchanging with Gabby throughout the match.

Glad to see Warnock dropped, if we can get some sort of confirmation that he was the one spouting off, then I can't wait to see the guy again, he'll get untold abuse.

'Hey Stephen.. FUUUUUUUUUUU!'

Four centre halves?

Three at the back has died out since teams have started playing one up front and two attackers in support. Reckon it will be Clark at left back as he's the most comfortable moving with the ball of those four IMHO.

Who's down the right for Chelsea?

Clark just isn't a full back, if Warnock has pissed on his chips then I'd have preferred to see Luke Young there, if not Eric Lichaj, or even Shane Lowry, heck even Nathan Baker has more experience of left back than Clark.