Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Friedel

Cuellar Collins Dunne Lichaj

Young Petrov NRC Downing

Gabby Heskey

I think we will try and go the more experienced route. I think he will make a few changes at the back again. Warnock has been woeful.. i think he will be dropped. Dunne may come in with Cullar to right back?

Either that team or Warnock at left back.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably gonna be a similar scoreline to last year.....

it really doesn't matter what team we put out there...we are so bereft of belief and confidence we don't stand a chance....id like to see delph and ireland drafted back in though

i should do the inspirational team talk!

Well it cant get any worse than man city!.. Or can it?.. :?

Its still against Chelsea the champions a mighty fine side, would be difficult even if we were second..

I dont expect a win but i expect an improved fighting performance that will show us that we are capable of getting up the table in the coming weeks.

Well it cant get any worse than man city!.. Or can it?.. :?
we could always lose 7-1 - Oh that was in the Cambodian era of MON where nothing really happened

It was mons fault the coach broke down last night i hear!..

Apparently he hid the service book from empty head!

I would probably go,

Friedel

Lichaj Cuellar Collins Warnock

Albrighton Petrov Reo Downing

Heskey Young

But I wouldn't want Ash to keep coming back too far to get the ball. I'd want Ash to be linking with Emile, making forward and trying to move their defense around. Emile to head. Balls on to Young too.

Marc and Downing to attack the wings and get crosses in. No passing from side to side getting nowhere. Attack the wings and get balls in the area. Young to pounce on any loose balls in the area or deflections or rebounds.

At the back Stan and Reo to cover the back four when the other goes forward. Collins and Cuellar need to make sure they aren't drawn In to challenges and don't be caught out of position as has been done a lot lately. Warnock... Just stand please. Stop going to ground. Lichaj, your a young unexperienced lad we don't expect miracles from you. Just try and do your work defensively. Stand and stay strong. Going to be a tough challenge for you today against the champions.

2-2 draw.

Mat Kendrick said yesterday Warnock will not be playing, he isn't even the squad.

Not sure who will be playing at leftback and I don't think Luke Young is fit yet.

Could be bullshite, but I wouldn't shocked at all if it's true.

Maybe it's true about Warnock to B'burn then?