Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did he say Paul? I must have missed that.

Apparently he said he hated the club, hated the area and didn't give a shit as he was looking to leave anyway.. Or something like that anyway..

I think I read that in the locked Houllier thread?

Were going to get hammered. I think the players want rid of Houllier and a loss alone against Chelsea wont do that so they'll bend over and let Chelsea destroy us.

I'd thought you was crazy if you said that a few weeks back.. but now i wouldn't be suprised.

Clark at LB, bit of a gamble but he has all the attributes to play there except maybe lacking a bit of pace. Anyway prefer to see him tried over Warnock. Should be no excuses on set pieces with 4 CBs in the side. Positive formation though 4-4-2.

Team News: Friedel, Cuellar, Dunne, Collins, Clark; Downing, Reo-Coker, Petrov, Agbonlahor; Young, Heskey.

Can't knock that.

Strong side, but I am concerned about Clark at LB.

To be honest he could be awful and still be better than Warnock has been.

just came on to post that team news. happy with it. hopefully delph will get half an hour at the end too if petrov is tiring.

4 central defenders... surely we can't ship 7 goals again!

As long as we see the lads giving there best and trying to win ill be happy because i never see us getting anything at the bridge! lets attack um i think its our only chance if we sit back and try and soak up the pressure we will lose