Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why's Gabby playing on the wing :/

Only reason I can think of is that Terry doesn't like facing skillful forwards (i.e. Young) and Ferreira is getting on a bit so Gabby could theoretically tear him apart.

Might just be the result of too much Absinthe though.

Heart says we can take something from this but head says we are going to get slaughtered. It seems like Ged the Red is attempting a tactical match with a new formation and Clark in for the disgraceful Warnock. Hopefully we won't get totally raped on the left but it looks likely.

If we lose heavily Houllier should be out of a job come later today, I thought it was an astute appointment at the time but things have'nt worked and no manager should survive on the diabolical run we've been on. This is a results game and we are in danger of going down under this man.

Heart says - 0-0 or 2-1 loss

Head says - 5-0 loss and Houllier to resign come the final whistle.

Why's Gabby playing on the wing :/

Only reason I can think of is that Terry doesn't like facing skillful forwards (i.e. Young) and Ferreira is getting on a bit so Gabby could theoretically tear him apart.

Might just be the result of too much Absinthe though.

Chuckle. :D

Brilliant from Sky. "Lee Mason referees his first game between these sides since the last time they met, back in October"

So he hasn't reffed this fixture... since the last one? No way.

Brilliant from Sky. "Lee Masoon referees his first game between these sides since the last time they met, back in October"

So he hasn't reffed this fixture... since the last one? No way.

Haha yes, loved that.