Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Well i predicted a 5-0 loss today... perhaps i was too conservative in my estimation :shock:

I am going to put a bet on us getting relegated this season as we are by a country mile the worst team i have seen this year away from home & it's getting worse at VP too.. Shocking! :cry:

The youngsters atleast give a damn about what is happening, cant say the same for the seniors just reminds me townsends comments that they are sulking.. they don't want Houllier you can tell, the youngsters seem okay with him and are atleast trying to do something about it ... cant say the same for the seniors, NRC is having a shocker so far.

well it would have been nice for petrov and nrc to actually bother closing down man citys players. they are just letting them walk through, silva had all the time in the world to pick a pass through to balotelli

2nd goal pathetic marking, although the corner came from downings pathetic wimping out

3rd goal was offside just, lichaj stepped up enough. shame the midfield hadnt bothered to attempt a block or tackle on the initial shot though. might have prevented the goal if they had

warnocks gonna get sent off this half

Houllier just has to go. The Board are partly to blame for this as they've been dithering for weeks. Houllier should have been sacked after the Liverpool fiasco.

Give him some credit we've got Curtis Davies, Richard Dunne, Stephen Ireland and John Carew to bring on.

Oh sorry, we haven't!

Houllier out! Absolute embarrassing shambles.

At least we'll win some games in the championship. Now seriously, I have been behind HOullier, never called for his head, but right now I feel as though I'm falling into the get this Frencho out of our club group. We concede one more goal, we will have the worst goal difference in the league. This is just terrible, we played a lot better against Liverpool, and that was megashit.