Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Can't remember when I last felt so apathetic towards the Villa. Did anyone expect anything else other than a pasting? I can't even be bothered to be angry. We're in a relegation battle. Get used to it.

How many were expected to win today? or the next game? wake up from your dreams and take a look at how poor our team is.
Please visit your doctor at the nearest opportunity and ask him to revise your medication.

Just got off a plane . whats the score please or don't l want to know ?

2-0 to them

Houllier gave away a pen and then awarded man city a goal that was not over the line. he also almost gave the ball away down the left which could have been a third goal.

Admittedly looking for positives. Petrov has clearly shown that he's pissed at teammates for lack of urgency and concentration at least twice that I've seen. We need a lot more of that. When Warnock makes a rash challenge, it should be is mates ripping at him at the moment, not us couch dwellers.

BTW: if there's a camera angle that shows the second goal crossed the line. It hasn't been shown on my stream yet.

this useless rocket polisher of a manager has to go..

I know we're in shit form and its the end of the world by come on love how were those goals his problem?

The players need to sort themselves out on the pitch NOW

EXACTLY

Easy easy for players, they get away with murder at the moment because everybody turns on the manager.