Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

**** sake why did we let Bouma and Shorey leave

Don't kid yourself Shorey was worse.

Anyway this is depressing, I really should take a break from all this.

I meant BOTH LBs. We should have kept one or at least replaced them with one!

i cant watch this shit anymore, is there a stoke stream, it might be nice to watch a team with balls for a change

The same Stoke losing 2-0 to a team who have not won away for 26 games?

if they are balls, I dread to think...

Just spilt my drink, FFS Houllier :(

I'm going to say one thing and then leave this forum alone for a few weeks.

We are a team desperately low on confidence playing three games against the top 4 sides in the league.

Please - fans, don't overreact. And Randy - don't do anything stupid and get ride of Houllier.

The fixtures on paper always looked difficult up til the end of Feb, then they get better.

JUDGE in April.

APRIL!!!! too **** late then!!

Why is it? Unless you think we're going to get relegated. I don't.

I have never seen Villa this bad even under DOL! So yes I think this is relegation form!

any one who isn't worried about going down now is either lying to themselves or really knows nothing about football!

something needs to be done and for me you have to look at the manager

its a shame and its hard to watch. we know weve lost already. and so do the players and when its so soon into the game they have already mentaly given up. so far the officials have not done us any favours to stop this. giving a 50/50 goal and a soft pen

Can't agree with this. Haven't seen a decent replay of their second goal, but the commentators seem pretty convinced. And the first goal was a definite penalty.

thats the second part you dont agree with. what about the first

Well yeah, I was responding to the latter part of your post. As for the first, I think most of the players are still showing commitment, but their confidence is clearly in pieces and City are totally outplaying us.