The All Things Apple (Only) Topic

Gingerlad

I think that's ok TV. Whenever you get a new ipod/iphone you have to connect it to iTunes first so I'd expect that to happen after a restore.

Can't be 100% but I think you should be ok. Maybe worth a google though.

Google seems to just throw up results of people who are stuck on the 'connect to iTunes' screen. If anyone could verify that its the normal 'start' point for a new device then I'll leave it be and send it out as it is. Cheers.

Never got into angry birds.

Nothing solid on the next gen iphone just lots of speculation. My prediction is it will be nothing major possibly a faster processor and maybe home screen widgets and minor cosmetic changes.

Next year I think we will see something that blows ours socks off!

Another thread bites the dust.

I have that effect ;)

But seriously, I have to question why a company (mine) would get 2 year contracts with the iPhone 4 now when the 5 comes in the Spring.

D'oh...

Hey ho, anyone have anything fantastic to tell me about the 4 that I might not already know? I'm not a total iPhone n00b, I did have a 3G.

anyone had trouble with their apple id? i use an old hotmail account for it which has expired my id is now invalid, phoned them up they said email it to the tech support, tried to email them but you need to sign in to do it!

dont know whether to create a new one or try and get the old one fixed

Another thread bites the dust.

I have that effect ;)

But seriously, I have to question why a company (mine) would get 2 year contracts with the iPhone 4 now when the 5 comes in the Spring.

D'oh...

Hey ho, anyone have anything fantastic to tell me about the 4 that I might not already know? I'm not a total iPhone n00b, I did have a 3G.

Ha, not you homegirl. You're sound :)

I went from a 3g to a 4 and am totally pleased. Get yourself skype, 3g/wifi video calls. That's on top of facetime which is wifi and of course between iphone 4's only.

Get instagram and mess with photos and filters. Photoshop too. WhatsApp you have I think. Erm, ebuddy. 4 specific though.. erm dunno, anything that shows off the screen power, tv catchup and youtube looks great over wifi. Get Words With Friends and let me beat you at scrabble (unlikely tho!)

I like racing games like real racing, asphalt 5 etc They all look greater on the 4. Angry Birds of course but that was good already. Vouchercloud, mobile mouse, sleep cycle, erm... try Instant Heart Rate now you've got a 4. Word Lens is amazing too, I haven't paid for the spanish to english or english to spanish but the demos on there show off the technology. I thought their advert was a cgi thing but it's actually what it does.. check youtube.

101 Great Goals is worth getting.

LiveScore, again was good enough anyway on the 3g.

BBC Iplayer, again better with the new screen. VLC player too. BBC Radio. My o2. Emoji Free

You've probably got most of these or tried them. Everything just goes faster and nicer on the 4.

I'll remain pleased with it even if a 5 comes out this year. I'm skeptical though, I figure they'll wait at least til Q4 to release the next major upgrade. I imagine there'll be an interim upgrade first though.

Must. Be. Satisfied. With what I have...

anyone had trouble with their apple id? i use an old hotmail account for it which has expired my id is now invalid, phoned them up they said email it to the tech support, tried to email them but you need to sign in to do it!

dont know whether to create a new one or try and get the old one fixed

No problems here at the moment sorry

Â