The All Things Apple (Only) Topic

Gingerlad

Now is a good time to buy a refurbished iPad 1 from Apple by the way. You can get a 16gb WiFi for £289, and that comes with a year of Apple care.

You might even be able to sell it for a profit on eBay if you are lucky. 8)

If you can get one, I have been looking but they are constantly out of stock.

It got me thinking the other day, where does all the old stock go,back to apple and then knock them out as refurbs?

It's almost as though the first gen never existed if you go into a shop now.

I would imagine that a lot of the "new" old stock does get sold as refurbs, the vast majority of other refurbs would be units that are bought and almost instantly returned. I dont think you have any chance of buying a shitty one that was used every day for 10 months before somehow finding its way back on shelves if you go the refurb route.

Now is a good time to buy a refurbished iPad 1 from Apple by the way. You can get a 16gb WiFi for £289, and that comes with a year of Apple care.

You might even be able to sell it for a profit on eBay if you are lucky. 8)

I know 2 people that paid £500 each for theirs 6 months ago.

Right got it to work.

Anyone know what is the best way to get the music from your iphone to your pc?

If it's music you've bought on the phone, then you can just right click the phone in iTunes, and there's an option for something like "transfer purchases from iphone", and it'll put all the music on your iTunes.

If the music isn't bought then you'll have problems.

Why is iTunes restrictive?

I only ask as Ive never had a problem? I've only had an iPHone sinve NOV but my wife has had an iPod forover a year and we use it for kdis mp3 players too. albeit with some additional software, but for apple products I have no problem?

itunes is the definition of restrictive. It's how apple police what you do with their phone. I've double twist on my phone and it's excellent, air sync is a dream to use. So I'd check that out on the link rev posted above.

You can move your musci you haven't purchased through itunes or got from a CD from your computer to your phone/ipod no problem at all with itunes.

But I think CV means moving it from the phone to your computer. I don't think you can do that without using the 3rd party programs.

But how does the music get on the iPhone in the first place then? Thats what I dont understand?

Your computer with your library gets stolen for example.

But how does the music get on the iPhone in the first place then? Thats what I dont understand?

Your computer with your library gets stolen for example.

I am sure you can set it back up though by using the same account details on the new copy of Itunes.

Itunes is no worse than any other PC alternative in my opinion.

Â