The All Things Apple (Only) Topic

Gingerlad

If you have a problem with moderation, please PM a mod. Do not discuss it in a thread,

The poster who mentioned the ipad was for sale in TK Maxx was fine. Subsequent discussion of what TK Maxx does or does not seel is not on-topic. You can discuss TK Maxx in another thread, but not in this one.

Nothing yet,usually get leaks around april.

I doubt they will change much tbh as the white ip5 isn't out yet and be more of an upgrade like the 3gs.

If it doesn't make my tea then I'm not interested.

On another note my component cables arrived today and they work a treat! If only app developers would include the tv out code in their games (like chopper 2) or apple would let us tv out EVERYTHING. Games would look great, but you need to jailbreak :(

Dont forget the 12 days of christmas app!!

What a shite app.

Day One: Cheryl Cole single.

Day Two: Father Ted episode.

Day Three: Duran Duran single.

Day Four: A fishing game.

Awesome! :bonk:

Oh, and has anyone played Papa Sangre yet!? I read the reviews talking about how "innovative" and "terrifying" it is. What a load of arse!

The people writing these reviews have obviously never played on a PS3 or Xbox, and they must suffer from a nervous disposition.

Time should be above each message in the trail. The only ones I have that don't show the time are when I received and replied in a short space of time.

If you're jailbroken, there's tweak on Cydia called "MarkThatMessage" that timestamps every text message. Love it :)

Ok, need some advice here, My bro had an iPod Touch for xmas, so rather than him have to use thier crappy pc he connected to my itunes and registered it that way, then he can take my apps to without having to pay for them.

But, he wants different apps to me but it seems everytime I connect my phone to itunes now it will sync all his apps with my phone...... I dont want that.

Is there a way round this? surely those who have ipod and iphone dont have to have all the same apps on both?

Â