The All Things Apple (Only) Topic

Gingerlad

Any news on what the iPhone 5 will have?

I've been keeping up to speed, it seems they will be making an effort to reduce the price from the iPhone 4. They are going to achieve this by reducing the amount of flash memory but offer some cloud storage to compensate for that.

Also a bigger screen is also in the offing given 4inch seems to be the standard screen size on high end smartphones now.

Samsung processors were purchased by Apple, so the Exynos dual core could be making its way to the iPhone 5. If it does you're going to see some astonishing games, the processor has 4 gpus, it will have the same graphics power as an xBox 360!!!!

Also NFC is pretty much a certainty as is a new antenna.

All in all it should be a top of the line phone.

Ha, not you homegirl. You're sound :)
Haha, Hope you are well! :)

I went from a 3g to a 4 and am totally pleased. Get yourself skype, 3g/wifi video calls. That's on top of facetime which is wifi and of course between iphone 4's only.
3G to 4 is a good upgrade if you've never strayed away from an iPhone. Unfortunately I think once you get a smart phone, you never want to go back to iPhone. (However, this is an iPhone thread, so I shall not talk about my disappointment anymore)

Skype is great, I'm on holiday next week with wifi and it means I can video call people from the pool - so I'll test that out.

ebuddy.
Yes I have this, best MSN app out there.

tv catchup and youtube looks great over wifi.

Totally agree, TV Catchup is one of the best things about the iPhone IMO.

Get Words With Friends and let me beat you at scrabble (unlikely tho!)
What's your username so I can beat you?

Must. Be. Satisfied. With what I have...

Life, eh? ;)

Iphone 5 probably not out till September which is good, my contract ends in October and I am a premium o2 member so get 3 months early upgrade (£110 average monthly bill) definitely will get it, mainly for the fact it will have a better aerial so no more using that case thing, annoying.

I took the case off my phone for one day on Sunday as it was really dirty on the inside. So I washed the case and left it to dry, thinking "My phone will be fine, just need to make sure I don't drop it today"

Sod's Law, I dropped it, on the road, and it smashed a small portion of the back of the phone. Annoying.

I would say Jobs is very influential to Apple so he's very much on topic, but point made (again) Limpid ;)

Damage isn't too bad. About a cm squared of the back is smashed by the corner, and some scratching on the metal bit around the outside.

I was lucky really. If it had been the other side then the camera could have been damaged, and if it had been the front then you'd be able to see the damage. As it is, with my case on, you can't see any damage.

As lovely as it looks, havign a glass back on a phone is asking for trouble.

Mash link

iPhone barricades itself in motel with drugs and whores

The increasingly unpopular iPhone last night barricaded itself in a motel room with a brace of whores and a side arm.

Insiders said the handset's behaviour had become erratic in recent months as sales figures confirmed its Android arch-rivals were cooler, better looking and more entertaining at parties.

A company source said: "iPhone has locked itself in a room at the Sunseeker Motel six miles out of Vegas with two prostitutes and a crocodile-skin suitcase full of good cocaine, a case of Jim Beam and possibly a handgun. It has piled all the furniture against the door

"We're trying to coax it out with various reassurances that it's still the number one shiny thing and naturally we've tried calling it but there does seem to be some slight issue with getting a signal."

Police sources said the iPhone has come to the window on three occasions, its touch-screen smeared with white powder as it yelled random phrases from the Old Testament.

The Apple insider added: "Our doomsday scenario is that it plans to film itself in a series of drug-debauched carnal acts and upload the footage before snorting an unfeasible amount of gak and going ape-shit cazy with the handgun.

"That sort of thing can sometimes damage a brand.

"We're just hoping it doesn't have an adaptor, in which case it'll be unconscious within a couple of hours and we can just go in and pick it up off the floor."

Just got my I phone, I love it I have scoffed all of those trendy people all this time and it was me missing out :thumb:

Exactly!! Good man!

Now download Angry Birds and ruin your life!!

Got it on the first day I managed to get the wife and daughter addicted so I do not look such an ignorant arsehole

Conor, please don't take this thread off topic. Jobs isn't in the list of allowed subject matter.

This thread was started after you suggested it should be.

In my post above I was trying to keep the thread on topic as per the OP. I don't understand your point.

Conor, please don't take this thread off topic. Jobs isn't in the list of allowed subject matter.

This thread was started after you suggested it should be.

In my post above I was trying to keep the thread on topic as per the OP. I don't understand your point.

Never mind.

Â