• Ireland
    • Albrighton
    • Hogg
    • Agbonlahor
    • Delfouneso (for Clark 46)
    • Pires (for Albrighton 65)
    • Carew (for Agbonlahor 66)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:421732c820][mrow][mcol color=red:421732c820]Liverpool[mcol]3-0[mcol color=#8c333c:421732c820]Aston Villa

[row][col color=red:421732c820]Ngog 14[col]1-0[col color=#8c333c:421732c820]

[row][col color=red:421732c820]Babel 16[col]2-0[col color=#8c333c:421732c820]

[row][col color=red:421732c820]Maxi 55[col]3-0[col color=#8c333c:421732c820]

[/table]

we have no shape, ideas or belief. what's worse is the liverpool side that just schooled us is VERY mediocre, any decent side would have got a result tonight.

i genuinely can't see where the next 3 points are going to come from and people saying when Petrov or Coker return things will immediately change for the better are being naive imo, teams this short on confidence dont suddenly turn things around and start winning games.

Some will probably come out with the good old "cue the overreaction" but **** off it's not possible to overreact to that excuse of a team.

The players didn't give a **** and it showed. I'm all for giving managers time but that doesn't mean performances like we've seen tonight are ok.

Injuries and lack of time doesn't mask the fact that Houllier doesn't seem to have a clue what he's doing.

Friedel - 3

Young - 3

Collins - 2

Dunne - 3

Warnock - 2

Clark - 4

Hogg - 6

Ireland - 2

Albrighton - 6

Downing - 4

Agbonlahor - 5

Delfouneso - 6

Carew - 3

Pires - 3

Nowhere near good enough and this squad needs a complete overhaul.

It's fixable but it's going to take an awful lot of money.

game was over as soon as we spotted them a 2 goal lead inside 15 mins. more pathetic defending from warnock and collins- collins is so bad positionally its unreal. we let ngog and babel score FFS!

all they had to do then was sit back. had we not gifted them goals we would have had a good chance- they were pretty poor and kept giving it away.

how houllier can continue to play that back 4 i dont know. they are shipping over 2 goals a game. and hes also pissed me right off touching the liverpool sign and waving to the kop at the end.

Â