SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

N'Zogbia posed with his new No.10 shirt after joining Villa - then signed it for a classy competition.

This bit in particular made me laugh.

As for N'Zogbia - well when you sell off all your best players and only buy one outfield player - of course it's going to be higher than normal.

People should get a grip if they think a simple PR regarding shirts sale is so terrible. It's a business after all.

You'd think so wouldn't you?

But no. In every mundane article there is a sinister propaganda nugget waiting to be discovered.

gives an interesting insight into how many shirts we sell, given that 40% of shirts since we signed bent had his name, and there are approx 2,000 shirts with his name on it

it is very interesting, except that the 40% figure is for Collymore.

It says that Bent is selling on 70% of all shirts, so at 2,000 shirts, we have sold 2,857 shirts in total. :winkold:

obviously that can't be correct though! :?

gives an interesting insight into how many shirts we sell, given that 40% of shirts since we signed bent had his name, and there are approx 2,000 shirts with his name on it

No, I think that says that whilst Collymore was at Villa, 40% of all shirts had his name printed on them, not Bent.

It says that Bent is selling on 70% of all shirts, so at 2,000 shirts, we have sold 2,857 shirts in total. :winkold:

No it doesn't say that either, it says that at present (presumably since he signed until now/the past week) that 70% of shirts sold have N'Zogbia on.

As for N'Zogbia - well when you sell off all your best players and only buy one outfield player - of course it's going to be higher than normal.

Yeah man, because if we'd bought in Kieron Dyer they'd be queueing up for miles to have their shirts printed.

It's nothing at all to do with N'Zogbia being a young exciting signing.

Spot on again.

Still no interview on AVTV.. I see with the Zog.

Hmm I'm beginning to wonder if the "Holding up the shirt o/s BH" wasn't just a cardboard cut out & he's still holidaying in Dubai!!

Come on Sir Jack never mind the jetlag where's the promised exclusive!

No it doesn't say that either, it says that at present (presumably since he signed until now/the past week) that 70% of shirts sold have N'Zogbia on.

haha, very true. :lol:

i need to go back to sleep!

Yeah man, because if we'd bought in Kieron Dyer they'd be queueing up for miles to have their shirts printed.

It's nothing at all to do with N'Zogbia being a young exciting signing.

Spot on again.

He's 25. That's not young in football.

Exciting? Well I see it as a downgrade from two very good players to one better than average player. You see, people were saying that Ireland was an 'exciting young player' and as a result we wouldn't miss Milner. Turned out wrong that one.

Fair play if you get excited about such things. Lets hope he doesn't spend half his time wondering about all the long balls up to his head like Gabby was on Saturday.

Still no interview on AVTV.. I see with the Zog.

Hmm I'm beginning to wonder if the "Holding up the shirt o/s BH" wasn't just a cardboard cut out & he's still holidaying in Dubai!!

Come on Sir Jack never mind the jetlag where's the promised exclusive!

They've only just flown back, after a week of no sleep and now they've got jet lag. Aren't there enough Twitter updates for you at the moment ;)

Exciting? Well I see it as a downgrade from....

Zzzzzz

Sorry :( Perhaps I should should have said something like "It's a great signing everyone will be jealous of such a superstar. We could finish 4th this year!!!. Woops my finger slipped I meant 5th."?

Still at least you managed to refrain from putting up a hillarious picture.

Exciting? Well I see it as a downgrade from....

Zzzzzz

Sorry :( Perhaps I should should have said something like "It's a great signing everyone will be jealous of such a superstar. We could finish 4th this year!!!. Woops my finger slipped I meant 5th."?

Still at least you managed to refrain from putting up a hillarious picture.

Can you say all of this tonight please? I've been struggling to sleep in this heat, you will definitely help!