SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

if he has a choice between us and Everton , he'll go to Everton.

Why?

Where shall we start?

The manager.

It's nearer where he currently lives.

Everton had a better season last season.

Everton, despite money worries, aren't selling players left, right and center after selling their best players in the previous past two summers.

Our manager is the one that badmouthed him after a move broke down to go to small heath.

There's five for a start.

Did the board honestly bid 9.75m when Whelan wanted 10m and now Everton has joined the bidding war causing a delay? What lengths will the board sink to? It's endless. They cannot afford to waste time now they've stupidly sold Downing without a replacement. It has to be done sharpish.

Apparently we offered £9.75m. Didn't Mat Kendrick say last night that Villa knew the valuation of £10m is what Whelan wanted & we had lodged a £10m bid.?

Bottom line is....I hope we haven't taken our eye off the ball here. Get back in with a new improved offer.

The more cynical Everton fan would say its just a phantom bid made on the day their CEO publically attacked fans who comment on the running of the club that left them without funds to buy first teams players for 2 years.[/quote

Has it been 2 years..??

The only reason (that I can see) that he would choose Everton over us, is if he wanted to stay in the north, not that I think Everton can afford him so doesn't really matter anyway

What the hell. There's quite difference in a reporter confirming a bid from Everton and saying that they are interested but can't afford it. Did the reporter speak in tounges? What was said, I'd love some quotes here since it seems quite difficult to interpret what was or was not confirmed.