SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

SSN states that Downing has YET to pass his SECOND medical?

Why 2 medicals, seemed to have no issue with broken leg since Petrov broke it.

Still a chance they won't take him.

Keeping Downing, Albrighton and buying Zog wouldn't be a bad thing

They may be having trouble finding his spine.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or his balls

Or his balls

Or his right foot

Or his balls

Or his right foot

I knew I wasn`t the only one. :D

Nope...Under the £10m figure quoted. Having said that......didn't Birmingham initially have 9m accepted last year before he failed to agree terms..? Now he has one year less on his contract. Whelan just playing hardball. Bid the £10m and get it done.

Nope...Under the £10m figure quoted. Having said that......didn't Birmingham initially have 9m accepted last year before he failed to agree terms..? Now he has one year less on his contract. Whelan just playing hardball. Bid the £10m and get it done.

That isn't what was said - he said there or thereabouts the bid just needs to be upped by a million or so.

That isn't what was said - he said there or thereabouts the bid just needs to be upped by a million or so.

Isn't what who said...Kendrick or Whelan. I haven't see the Whelan interview or words on SSN.

But Mat Kendrick said last night a £10m bid was lodged..and from his article today 'ALEX McLeish is waiting to hear if a £10million bid for Wigan wing wonder Charles N’Zogbia has been successful as Villa close in on Stewart Downing’s replacement.'

Isn't what who said...Kendrick or Whelan. I haven't see the Whelan interview or words on SSN.

But Mat Kendrick said last night a £10m bid was lodged..and from his article today 'ALEX McLeish is waiting to hear if a £10million bid for Wigan wing wonder Charles N’Zogbia has been successful as Villa close in on Stewart Downing’s replacement.'

Was on SSN about 5-10 mins ago

The idea we can go through a whole season with JUST N'Zogbia and Albrighton as our only two wide players is a disturbing one.

Now i may be wrong here, but the way i see it, the fact that N'zogbia can play in three differing positions is the reason we want him. And i have a feeling that we want him to fill the role Ashley had last season. Now if so, then i think another wide man, or someone that can go out wide, will also be coming in.

Tweet from Wigan end...

Wigan_Bot

RT @dazzavilla RT @SwedeChaser: Wigan's Charles N'Zogbia NOT playing in friendly in Sweden tonight. #avfc #wigan: RT @SwedeChaser: Wi...

It was pretty obvious he wouldn't be playing. Everyone knows he is off this summer....It is just a matter whether it is us; which seems most likely....or Sunderland. No doubt someone else will join the race now. I would rule out Arsenal. Get it done Villa. £10m. Job done.