SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

The problem with that is.. i'm not sure I entirely trust the board/manager at looking at other targets.. especially when they consist the likes of SWP/Mcgeady.
But only according to those gutter dogs in the tabloids who know feck all!

But have got everything right about the car crash at Villa Park in the past six months.

Hardly, look at the speculation threads and then how much truth is actually in it - very very little!

They got it right about Big Feck when people on here were calling it crap and losing lots of money betting against it. They got it right about Young and Downing, they got it right about Given. They got it right about us not having much money to spend. They got it right about Nzogbia, the player weve mostly been linked to this summer.

Randy doesn't mess about buying players?

He rarely buys them at all! And when he does it always drags on!

No, no. That's just wrong. He has forked out large sums for players that his manager at the time says is good. Give him credit for that.

Bent. Davies. Shorey. Reo-Coker. Young. Milner. The list goes on of expensive players. He has paid a lot of transfer fees and a lot of wages over the years. It's not his fault we bought a load of shite.

If he appoints managers who buy shite then he has to take some responsibility! :winkold:

They got it right about Big Feck when people on here were calling it crap and losing lots of money betting against it.

No, they didnt.

Read back the managerial threads.

No thanks. Im fully aware of what was written. I spent 2 weeks of my life in that thread :lol:

They got it right about Big Feck when people on here were calling it crap and losing lots of money betting against it.

No, they didnt.

Oh they did.

And whats more, Kendrick has been dead on the ball over a lot of things. So much so, that the Club have to be drip feeding him.

Most of the tabloids base their stories on what he writes.

Back to N'zogbia, and i think its been done already.

Whelan and co. know we're desperate for a winger which gives them the bargaining power. Having sold Downing we might have to pay significantly more than 9m for N'zogbia imo.

Whelan and co. know we're desperate for a winger which gives them the bargaining power. Having sold Downing we might have to pay significantly more than 9m for N'zogbia imo.

I think he is partly playing the media, to suit his ego.

Personally, i would just give them 13m and blow any late interest out of the water. Depends on how much we want him, and how valuable Eck sees him for his team planning.

Like i said though, i think its a done deal anyway.

Personally, i would just give them 13m and blow any late interest out of the water. Depends on how much we want him, and how valuable Eck sees him for his team planning.

im glad youre not chairman !

Sunderland aren't interested and never have been according to one of our ITK's. Looks like he's all yours.

Best of luck for the coming season lads.

And you as long as you finish below us. We need Darren's much criticised move justified. :winkold:

im glad youre not chairman !

So am i :lol:

Everton had a bid accepted for N'Zog weeks ago but couldn't scrape the downpayment together! As I posted weeks ago.

SSN said yesterday that they'd spoken to Whelan & the deal with Villa was there or thereabouts, but he wasn't accepting

a penny less than the asking price.

I remember we had all this with Milner.... Last minute bid from Everton...bla bla bla

Villa will just up the cash downpayment for him if we want him if there's a rival bid. Like I posted yesterday Randy doesn't

mess around with buying players....

Also....Ian Taylor wouldn't tweet #N'Zogbia #avfc if this wasn't done and dusted!

As I've also posted previously Wignites had reported this was done & dusted over a week ago Zog to Villa........before we'd sold Downing in fact THAT's why the player DIDN'T fly out to Sweden with the rest of the Wigan squad on a pre-season tour Last Monday.

Only clue CNZ has given us on Twitter is that he retweeted an NUFC fan's enquiry if he was coming to Villa

Paul_Nufc42 Paul Wyn Robbins

by CharlesNzo

@CharlesNzo Hello Charles are you going to Villa? Was really hoping you would come back here. But whatever Happens good luck whatever you do

Incorrect. We've asked to be kept informed re N'Zogbia, but as we haven't a pot to piss in until we sell players there's no chance of us bidding for anyone.

I think he'll do well for you though, him and Given are really good signings.

If posters want to share their own financial status that's fine, but to have in depth knowledge of whether AVFC, RL or the cleaners have or don't have a huge transfer kitty is like having a discussion on the merits of religious belief. We do not know. I am personally sick and tired of reading people spouting off about pots and piss. Wait for your comment on September 1st etc.

If posters want to share their own financial status that's fine, but to have in depth knowledge of whether AVFC, RL or the cleaners have or don't have a huge transfer kitty is like having a discussion on the merits of religious belief. We do not know. I am personally sick and tired of reading people spouting off about pots and piss. Wait for your comment on September 1st etc.

I think the poster you refer to above is an Everton fan.

I think the poster you refer to above is an Everton fan.

ANd they most definitely do not have a pot to piss in!