El Clásico (8pm kick-off, 29/11)

YankeeinMadrid

Who will win El Clásico?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win El Clásico?

• Barcelona
    • Real Madrid
    • Draw

One of the best performances I have witnessed. The way they keep possession is incredible. Arguably the best club side ever, I don't think I am going over the top in saying that. And Messi is the best player I have seen since watching football (94-present).

Didn't get to watch the game but I had Barcelona for the win. :) How bad was the tackle and the end of the game; I read it was a bad one?

Blatant attempt to break his legs, no way was he going for anything other than that.

I'm fairly bias towards Barca but it was a disgusting horrible tackle.

Didn't get to watch the game but I had Barcelona for the win. :) How bad was the tackle and the end of the game; I read it was a bad one?

Blatant attempt to break his legs, no way was he going for anything other than that.

I'm fairly bias towards Barca but it was a disgusting horrible tackle.

Spot on. Deserved a red for the challenge alone, never mind pushing Puyol in the face after then giving Xavi and jab too.

Looked very nasty in slow mo after, though I dont think much came of it as messi was sitting up shortly after, prob just felt very uncomfortable.

Benzema and Mourinho out according to madrid fans.. one suggesting benzema blew his chance and he'd better find another club in jan transfer window.

Where you hearing this from?

They really are a dumb bunch if they want Jose out after his first defeat (albeit a very very sore one)

Â