El Clásico (8pm kick-off, 29/11)

YankeeinMadrid

Who will win El Clásico?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win El Clásico?

• Barcelona
    • Real Madrid
    • Draw

I think the ref has handled this fairly well to be honest. Letting the game flow. Letting the little fouls that don't really matter go by with no free kick has enabled the game to be brilliant viewing. If he did blow for every little thing it would be more stop-start than American football.

Although I do think he got the Ronaldo penalty wrong.

The Ref has been brilliant, takes no shit. He's give about 2 fouls all game!

Except Valdes is still on the pitch, Madrid havent had a penalty and Iniesta wasn't booked, despite doing exactly the same as Valdes. Ronaldo was booked for absoloutely no reason too.

Except Valdes is still on the pitch, Madrid havent had a penalty and Iniesta wasn't booked, despite doing exactly the same as Valdes. Ronaldo was booked for absoloutely no reason too.

Why should Valdes have been off yet Ronaldo shouldn't have been booked? :?

:lol:

C'mon son.

Which of what I said is wrong then?

Valdes and Iniesta both did the same thing, so why did only 1 of them get booked?

Valdes made contact with Ronaldo in a clear scoring chance, so he should be off and it should be a penalty.

You could debate Ronaldo getting booked, but what he did doesn't warrant a yellow, in my opinion. He would have got nothing had the Farca players not made such a big deal out of it.

Why should Valdes have been off yet Ronaldo shouldn't have been booked? :?

He rightfully received a yellow card for his embarassing actions when it all kicked off, then should have been given a 2nd yellow for the penalty. Ronaldo didn't do anything to warrant a card, tried to get the ball back, tapped Guardiola and then wanted none of what ensued.

:lol:

C'mon son.

Which of what I said is wrong then?

Valdes and Iniesta both did the same thing, so why did only 1 of them get booked?

Valdes made contact with Ronaldo in a clear scoring chance, so he should be off and it should be a penalty.

You could debate Ronaldo getting booked, but what he did doesn't warrant a yellow, in my opinion. He would have got nothing had the Farca players not made such a big deal out of it.

Valdes was far more inciteful by running halfway across the pitch,. Ronaldo started the incident by being a petty word removed as usual. The penalty incident looked like they got the ball at the same time, although I only saw one replay as my stream was gash, the referee could've given it either way, but lets be honest Madrid aren't going to get those decisions at the Nou Camp.

It's all silly debate anyway, fact was Madrid got their arse handed to them in the first half.

Â