El Clásico (8pm kick-off, 29/11)

YankeeinMadrid

Who will win El Clásico?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win El Clásico?

• Barcelona
    • Real Madrid
    • Draw

I can't think of a single reason to prefer Real Madrid to Barca.

Whether it be the football they play, the number of players who have come through the ranks, the fact they're not Franco's XI or that they have Messi rather than Ronaldo I'm chuffed to bits that Barca have wiped the floor with Madrid.

Whether it be the football they play, the number of players who have come through the ranks, the fact they're not Franco's XI or that they have Messi rather than Ronaldo I'm chuffed to bits that Barca have wiped the floor with Madrid.

My view aswell

The fact that everybody seems to feel the need to pick a side is probably why Spanish football is utterly **** though.

Well I'm thoroughly chuffed, Madrid got ripped to shreds, Casillas looking miserable, Mourinho getting it so completely wrong, Messi showing why he's the best in the buisness, Xavi and Iniesta showing why they are the best central-midfield to grace the game.

Looking forward to seeing Madrids papers asking for Mourinho to be sacked.

Â