YankeeinMadrid

Who will win El Clásico?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win El Clásico?

• Barcelona
    • Real Madrid
    • Draw

No no,

I watch alot of Bundesliga and Serie A myself when I can find it. I was just wondering where you watch the games, do you just have SKY/ESPN?

or do you stream stuff over the internet?

*AC Milan for the Scudetto this year ;) *

Never bet against Jose is my rule of thumb and I'm sticking with it tonight. A lot of the comments in this thread are similar to last season when Inter faced Barca over two games in the CL, most said Barca would do it, that they would have to much for Inter but Inter had Jose.

I'm not sure Madrid will win but I'm sure they won't lose.

Never bet against Jose is my rule of thumb and I'm sticking with it tonight. A lot of the comments in this thread are similar to last season when Inter faced Barca over two games in the CL, most said Barca would do it, that they would have to much for Inter but Inter had Jose.

I'm not sure Madrid will win but I'm sure they won't lose.

i think barca will do it, either 2-0 or 2-1 with ronaldo being outshone by Messi

The job Inter done at Camp Nou last year was amazing. Not one for the purists but was just great defending. Barca had all the ball but Messi and co had no space to run into which nullified them.

Only thing tonight is he doesnt have players the calibre of Zanetti, Lucio, Samuel in defence and dont think he will get a tracking back performacne from Ronaldo. But Jose has surprised us before

The job Inter done at Camp Nou last year was amazing. Not one for the purists but was just great defending. Barca had all the ball but Messi and co had no space to run into which nullified them.

Indeed it was as was the one done in the game in Italy.

As for the purist thing, I personally think if you really love football people should be able to appreciate what Jose did that night just as much as what Barca did to Arsenal.

One might be easier on the eye than the other but both in their own way are brilliant and for me a real purist can enjoy watching a display like Inter's as much as Barca's but maybe that is just me.

Only thing tonight is he doesnt have players the calibre of Zanetti, Lucio, Samuel in defence and dont think he will get a tracking back performacne from Ronaldo. But Jose has surprised us before

Fair point but then people didn't think those same players were capable ahead of the Inter game either.

I might be wrong, Barca may have way too much for Madrid it will be great finding out but as you say Jose normally has something up his sleeve.

His previous record at Camp Nou isn't all that good oddly enough but its always been in two league games so tonight is a little different.

dude,

you watch every match ever played, ever!

you use pay streams?

if so, which one?

I don't pay, i just tend to love football and watch every type.

I highly recommend watching foreign football if you have time, some real class players and exciting matches - some matches are more exciting then Premier League if im honest.

What i also tend to do is go on to foreign football forums and read what fans have to say etc .. i find it interesting, builds up knowledge too.

Did you just get into football or something?

dude,

you watch every match ever played, ever!

you use pay streams?

if so, which one?

I don't pay, i just tend to love football and watch every type.

I highly recommend watching foreign football if you have time, some real class players and exciting matches - some matches are more exciting then Premier League if im honest.

What i also tend to do is go on to foreign football forums and read what fans have to say etc .. i find it interesting, builds up knowledge too.

Did you just get into football or something?

No been into football for years, foreign football (spain etc) i have been watching for years too, basically whatever was on sky for the past 3-4 years i have been watching :lol: its different foreign football that isn't on TV here in UK such as french ligue, bundesliga etc is something i just got into.

Can't stand Barcelona and I've always had a soft spot for Madrid.

Same here, Barca really went down in my estimations with the way they conducted themselves after the Inter game.

The current crop are fairly annoying to say the least, but I could never bring myself to prefer Madrid over Barcelona. Madrid are a horrible club imo.

The current crop are fairly annoying to say the least, but I could never bring myself to prefer Madrid over Barcelona. Madrid are a horrible club imo.

Can't say I like the way Madrid conduct their transfer business but other than that can't see what there is to hate really.

Many of my favourite players of all time have played for Real down the years which is why I like them.

I might be wrong, Barca may have way too much for Madrid it will be great finding out but as you say Jose normally has something up his sleeve.
In the corresponding game two years back Madrid basicaly tried to kick messi out of the game, taking it in turns to boot him 30 yards out - so noone made two fouls and rhey all kept clear of yellow cards (for a while); he moved out to the wing but they still weren't strong enough overcome Xavi and Iniesta. Two years on, Madrid are much stronger and such a tactic might bear fruits. 11/4 for Real looks more attactive than evens for Barca.

Â