Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

Does anyone think that Cuellar not playing is to do with how he trains? Seem to remember Sidwell (it was definitely a Villa player) doing the 'team-mates' thing at the end and he said Cuellar was the worst trainer. All he tried to do was take it round players and never took it seriously. Only thing I can think of as a reason.

Possbily but the clowns that are currently starting aren't really doing any better to honest on the pitch..let's hope they do there job properly.

I agree and think Cuellar is our best centre back. Was just trying to think of any possible reason for his continued absence from the starting XI and this was all I could come up with.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we win is it down to good management or injuries to the other team? Just wondering how this injury excuse works?

We should have enough to give them a game and that's what I expect from tonight

You never give up do you.

Does anyone think that Cuellar not playing is to do with how he trains? Seem to remember Sidwell (it was definitely a Villa player) doing the 'team-mates' thing at the end and he said Cuellar was the worst trainer. All he tried to do was take it round players and never took it seriously. Only thing I can think of as a reason.

WORST TRAINER

It's a close call between John Carew and Gabby (Agbonlahor) but we're going to go with John Carew. He just doesn't move and stays in his little spot in training sessions.

So no.

Well no more talk about injuries - because apart from NRC for Hogg I believe this is our strongest side.

Freidal

Young Dunne Collins Warnock

Albrighton Bannan (NRC) Downing

Ireland

Gabby

This year I would put Marc over Ash and Bannan over Petrov

THIS IS IT

(well the defence is open to question - Cueller and Clark have a shout over Dunne and Collins - but thats the managers choice - not injuries

This is it - I expect ! (especially as they have a weakened side)

Bit surprised that Marc is playing in all honesty.

And me, delighted though. Shame about Cuellar. Looking at the teams anything less than a point will be a disappointment. 1-1 I reckon.

WORST TRAINER

It's a close call between John Carew and Gabby (Agbonlahor) but we're going to go with John Carew. He just doesn't move and stays in his little spot in training sessions.

So no.

Oops was sure I heard someone say Cuellar for us at some point.

Well no more talk about injuries - because apart from NRC for Hogg I believe this is our strongest side.

Freidal

Young Dunne Collins Warnock

Albrighton Bannan (NRC) Downing

Ireland

Gabby

This year I would put Marc over Ash and Bannan over Petrov

THIS IS IT

(well the defence is open to question - Cueller and Clark have a shout over Dunne and Collins - but thats the managers choice - not injuries

This is it - I expect ! (especially as they have a weakened side)

Bannan isn't playing. :?