Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesn't come across as gay in the slightest, wishful thinking on your part perhaps? ;)

Bannan picked up a knock against Blues, a mild groin injury I think I read somewhere.

Albrighton's back though!

Why no Bannan tonight?

Don't tell me we have somebody else to add to our injury list?!

sorry mate, it's his groin.

I wish Duverne would take it easy with these guys now. I mean, fitness training 10 times a day is just not working! :D

Does anyone think that Cuellar not playing is to do with how he trains? Seem to remember Sidwell (it was definitely a Villa player) doing the 'team-mates' thing at the end and he said Cuellar was the worst trainer. All he tried to do was take it round players and never took it seriously. Only thing I can think of as a reason.

Does anyone think that Cuellar not playing is to do with how he trains? Seem to remember Sidwell (it was definitely a Villa player) doing the 'team-mates' thing at the end and he said Cuellar was the worst trainer. All he tried to do was take it round players and never took it seriously. Only thing I can think of as a reason.

Possbily but the clowns that are currently starting aren't really doing any better to honest on the pitch..let's hope they do there job properly.

No Torres?
No his wife in labour.

Ah Ok thanks. That should lower the odds a bit on us getting completely humiliated!

Also sad to see Cuellar hasn't replaced Dunne or Collins. Poor decision.

Think we might not see much more of him in a Villa shirt. :(