Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot just how bad we were with DOL. This is comparable but worse as we have fallen from a higher base. The lack of numbers in our away support says it all. Not being critical, just reflects what we all think

No one was inspired when GH joined and it looks like we'll be proved right. I take a 16th place finish NOW

Something is very, very wrong

To all those who moaned constantly about MON and were happy he left.

Most of this team were signed by that quiter. A lot of money wasted . Whatever the future holds, I'm glad he's gone.

Indeed he signed Stephen Warnock FFS.

Who was part of the defence that got us to a final last year?

Yeah. So was Richard Dunne and James Collins. Look at them all now.

To all those who moaned constantly about MON and were happy he left.

Most of this team were signed by that quiter. A lot of money wasted . Whatever the future holds, I'm glad he's gone.

Indeed he signed Stephen Warnock FFS.

Who was part of the defence that got us to a final last year?

so were collins, dunne, young and friedel

and theyre all looking shockingly past it this calendar year

remember, this isnt a houllier thing lads, we've looked this bad at the back since the turn of the year

I just had to turn the TV off now, I just can't bear to what the shit we serving up any more. Its so bad its just embarrassing. Collins is a **** joke of a player, out jumped at every single set piece.

I had hoped for tight game and optimistically hoped for a point but we have never been anywhere near. I don't think, beyond the Gabby chance, we have had a shot on target.

Bottom line is now I am seriously wondering about Houllier. Tippy tappy football all the way to the Championship it seems to me. Nice bloke but I am rapidly forming the opinion he is utterly clueless.

I bet MON is laughing into his beer watching this shambolic display

I'm still willing to give GH a little more time. We have adopted a completely different approach in style from last season. More passing and continental style of football, which I think in the long run needed to happen.

But such a change takes time and we are in that period of transition, with injuries and a massive lack of confidence.