Match Thread: DO NOT ASK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Demitri_C

well its the annual unwashed coming over to a real stadium. no doubt alot of attention will focus to the penalty that wasnt given. i hope we give that clown roger johnson a hard time after he was trashing us at every opportunity.

i think we are not in good form at the moment and blosers got a easy win at blackpool (helped by some truely woeful defending from ian holloways men)

i think its not going to be easy but i can see it being one of those frustrating afternoons, i think this one will end 0-0

I think they will be looking at this and thinking they have got a decent chance. I must admit I find myself a bit nervous at the thought of the game this weekend, but its an excited kind of nervous.

For all of MONs faults (and he has a fair few) he always got the lads up for games of this kind and I don't remember a derby under him that we didn't perform. I just hope that we can replicate some of the success of the previous manager in these kinds of games.

I predict a close game with 1 goal deciding it either way. Think they will want to keep it tight as possible, nick a goal and rely on their thuggish midfield kicking our more skillful players out of the match which i hate to say, is a tactic I can see a lot of logic in.

I'm going to miss virtually all the match cause I'm playing Sunday morning. I am truly gutted. Can't believe it isn't on Sky either.

9.30 kick off for me my friend! insist on it - get the lads to pull rank!

I **** hate small heath, their unwashed inbred fans, their poxy Chinese fur coat wearing clown of an owner.

All words removed.

BEAT THEM VILLA, BEAT THEM

Second city derby not on TV....if ever a time came for all you **** who pay for SKYSCUM to boycott, it's probably now.

Can you imagine Spuds-Arse or Liverfool-Everton not being on?

**** clowns.

Can anyone clarify which key players will be fit and which will be injured for the blues game?

Am I right in Saying that the following will miss the game?

A. Young

G. Agbonlahor

E. Heskey

S. Petrov

R. Dunne

Im worried. This is the first derby ive gone into for a long time where ive thought SHA could realistically get something :-(

Why would Dunne miss the game? I'd prefer it if he was on the bench yeah but he won't miss the game due to injury or anything.

Why would Heskey miss the game? his fit and can play was at training yesterday.

Rest of the names mentioned are injured (if you mean Luke Young)