Match Thread: DO NOT ASK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Demitri_C

I honestly hope I sleep through it.

I doubt I will though, my body will wake me up.

these games are absolutely horrible to watch and the only good thing about it is the relief at the final whistle.

Urgh, the sooner it's over, the better. Of course though....3 points would be perfect!

as long as we don't lose or concede a late equalizer then I'll live even though really, it's a poor result....

I honestly hope I sleep through it.

I doubt I will though, my body will wake me up.

these games are absolutely horrible to watch and the only good thing about it is the relief at the final whistle.

Urgh, the sooner it's over, the better. Of course though....3 points would be perfect!

as long as we don't lose or concede a late equalizer then I'll live even though really, it's a poor result....

unless im going to the game, i also attempt to sleep through them. the closest i came was the 5-1 but my phone went crazy after ash's goal so i watched the remaining 4 goals on a stream :D.

pretty concerned we havnt got gab this time around.

I'm hoping Agbonlahor out is just kidology.

everyone knows his goalscoring record in this fixture. well thinking he's out all week and then finding out he's in the team on sun would make any blues fan's arse drop.

I'm terrified if they score first.

As much as I hate them, they are a team that really know how to defend. If we get an early goal I think we can keep pressure on them and get 2 or 3, but if they score first they are more than capable of sitting back and defending against our out-of-form goal threats.

I'm terrified if they score first.

As much as I hate them, they are a team that really know how to defend. If we get an early goal I think we can keep pressure on them and get 2 or 3, but if they score first they are more than capable of sitting back and defending against our out-of-form goal threats.

More often than not this season it's been us getting the early goal, so let's hope it stays that way on Sunday. :D