• Downing
    • A Young
    • Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Reo-Coker
    • Heskey
    • Agbonlahor (for Albrighton 66)
    • Sidwell (for Petrov 86)

Pride of the Midlands - that was hard going but the type of game we have to win if we are to hang in around the top 6. I am sure Houllier et al will realise that we have to sort out in central midfield.Neither Reo Coker or Petrov performed in the 2nd

Without a doubt Cuéllar for man of the match, covered Luke Young well who was caught out often by Jarvis also really strong in the air against the set pieces and long throws.

Bit of a Jekyll and Hyde performance again, middle part of the first half we played well until the goal then couldn't retain possesion, then played much of the second half the same way, i think GH will work on it with the team as that's alot more to his style, glad to get the win with a couple of quality goals and alot of grit up the back to repel the constant pressure from our inability to hold the ball.

Lovely performances from Albrighton in the first half, Young and Cuellar were close contenders for MOTM but I'm giving it to the latter as he was solid throughout and read the game very well. Surprised to win this game but very pleased, very average in the second half, but credit to Heskey for taking that header so well. Massive win.

Yahoo! The second half appeared to be Stoke-esque until Heskey popped up.

MOM - Carlos - absolute no nonsense defending.

Oh, and credit to the manager for subbing Petrov! Never thought I would see it! It was probably only the second time I heard Petrov's name mentioned the whole game-he was anonymous.

They've just raised the board for 4 minutes added on where I'm watching it. I can't help but feel I won't be as nervous for these last four minutes as you lot were!

A Kid called to the door looking for his football he kicked into my back garden. Perfect for injury time nerves.

A good all round performance from the team against a very resilient and well-organised Wolves side.

Cuellar for me was MoTM, he was superb and mopped up absolutely everything at the back. Very pleased with the entire midfield today, NRC's passing was really accurate today and it was good to see him so involved. He does need to work on his aerial ability, I think, but if he keeps playing like that then we'll be sitting pretty.

The second half was very scrappy for us, i think they put an extra man in the middle and we were getting over run, Coker didn't have the same energy after the break and Petrov yet again looked tired, but I noticed that in the first half....He plodded on and thank god Houllier changed him, not that sidders done too much.

They've just raised the board for 4 minutes added on where I'm watching it. I can't help but feel I won't be as nervous for these last four minutes as you lot were!

A Kid called to the door looking for his football he kicked into my back garden. Perfect for injury time nerves.

I trust you remained polite. I'm still waiting for the final whistle.

Lucky win, we were thoroughly outplayed, out thought and out fought 2nd half. Young, NRC, Petrov, Downing, Albrighton all poor 2nd half.

Defense played well in general having to deal with from half time on.

NRC and Petrov did **** ALL 2nd half. With any sort of CM, we'll be a very good side. CM was non-existent.

Â