Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

the only strong enough DM we currently have at this club is makoun, which is a completely no chance, how things would of been different for us with him bullying players had he sorted himself out, delph not a chance

anyway, sorry, this is weimanns thread, missed him today, but we done well without him, sooner hes back the better

Edited by AndyBM

I'd like to see Weimann and Benteke up top, N'Zogbia and Agbonlahor either side. I think that could be quite effective. Delph and Westwood in the middle possibly.

Nzogbia needs to play down the center. A 4-2-3-1 with Nzog, Gabby, and Andi behind Benteke might be interesting, but we do not have to midfield or defense for that formation.

Nzogbia needs to play down the center. A 4-2-3-1 with Nzog, Gabby, and Andi behind Benteke might be interesting, but we do not have to midfield or defense for that formation.

Yeah that'd be good too. I just see N'Zogbia as liking to roam about so with Gabby and him being quite busy coupled with Benteke and Weimann who also like to be busy I could see that front four as quite effective with a lot of movement out wide and in the centre.

I'm hoping that he isn't sold in the summer because if he stays he will be our top goalscorer in the championship next season.

The same for me, hope we can keep him. Will score alot of goals in the championship.

Why in God's name was he not starting the match against Bradford? His goal was a confident one, and his quality was needed for the full 90 minutes. He's also got the makings of a true leader. I think Vlaar is too laid back for the captaincy. 

Â